13

Before we start, I just want to say thank you for 2k reads! It really means a lot to me.
Welp, on to the story!

"Who do you think would give Mr. Erratum all those scars?" Killer asked particularly no one. "I don't know... He seems pretty nice." Horror said.

Just then Pj and undyne walked up to them. "Hey nerds! What's up?" Undyne asked. "We were just talking about Mr. Erratum." Killer answered quickly. "I wish we had the same classes. My class with him is tomorrow." Dust said disappointed.

"He was kind of weird. He acted like people getting stabbed with knitting needles is normal." Pj added. "Yea... what's up with that?" Undyne said. "Did you also see his clothes? I swear there were spots of blood on it." Horror said. "And his clothes looked like the oldest things ever." Said killer. "I don't even think he deserved anything that happened to him." Said horror.

They all sat in silence. What could have he done to make someone so angry? "Maybe we could ask him? He only lives a few apartments down from mine." Killer suggested. "We could, but do you think he'd answer us?" Pj asked. "Well it wouldn't hurt to try!" Undyne said. "Ok. meet me at my apartment at three thirty tommorow."

-tomorrow after school-

Dust, horror, killer, undyne, and pj were all talking about there plan to talk to Mr. Erratum.

"Are we sure we want to do this?" Asked horror. "I had Mr. Erratum's class today and he did seem a bit weird." Said dust. "Well we don't have all day! Let's go!" said- *ahem* shouted undyne, as she ran up ahead. "Some of us aren't as fast as you! Wait up!" Horror yelled out. "Well then exercise more!" Undyne shouted back.

When they finally arrived at the apartment, horror was still tired out. they went up to Erratum's apartment and rang the doorbell.

They heard shuffling before the door slowly opened. "Oh HeY guYs. WhAt aRe yOu dOinG heRe?" Erratum asked. All the kids immediately became nervous. "well we wanted to ask some questions?" Killer said, nervous that he might get angry. Erratum stayed totally calm, he knew that these guys couldn't hurt him and it made it more comfortable.

"sUrE. CoMe oN iN." They all slowly shuffled into the apartment and sat down on the couch. "yoU GuYs wAnT sOme ChoColAte?" Erratum asked.

Erratum had learned how to cook anything chocolate, since his, uh, stomach? Was used to it.

Erratum grabbed some chocolate and threw it in a bowl to give to the extremely nervous and confused skeletons inside his house. He put the bowl on the coffee table and gave star a fog treat. Erratum sat on the couch opposite from them.

They all looked around the apartment. Upon closer inspection, the apartment was really empty. There were a few blue strings scattered around, probably from knitting things. There were prices of bones, dog treats, and toys laying around. There was a small kitchen, which looked like it had never been used at all, and it hasn't, due to errratum not needing to eat.

"sO. WhAt dId YoU waNt To AsK Me?" Erratum's voice made dusts head shoot up, and it made pj fall off the couch, which caused killer to jump up and step on stars tail, star started barking at undyne, and horror was just on the floor with all the chocolate.

Erratum was kind of just sitting there, wondering how he managed to get into these kind of situations. He knew they weren't going to calm down anytime soon, so he started making a doll of altertale sans cause why not.

They eventually started calming down. Star was the first one to snap out of it and went to go sit next to Erratum, who was already half way done with it. Soon horror finished all the chocolate, and pj got up off the floor. They all sat back down on the couch. "Yea, we wanted to ask you a few questions." Said pj. "Sooo... Whst did you do that made people hate you so much?" Dust asked.

Erratum froze.

Jeez that took forever... (´;ω;`)

Updated: June 7, 2020