11

Me: dont read my books! They suck a lot!
People: *read my books*
Me: *surprised Pikachu face*

"YoU CaN jUsT sIt WheRevEr yOu wAnT." The kids were startled by his voice and quickly sat down. "Hey... That's the new neighbor that I got that lives in the apartment close to ours" killer whispered to horror. "Well he looks... Different." Whispered horror.

"HEllO clAsS, IM eRrAtUm, aNd ThiS iS StAr-" right as he said that, star jumped out from under the desk, made a happy bark, and sat down. That got the class really excited, but none of them wanted to anger the teacher, he looked so serious.

Оуээз
Цон взуы еhшы офххуь?

At this point everything just went Russian on meh. I don't even know how to speak Russian. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY MY PHONE HAS IT TRANSLATED TO RUSSIAN-
I'm sorry, back to the story.

"...aS I WAs sAyIng, iM eRrAtUm, AnD ThiS iS yOur sewInG cLaSS." Erratum looked around. Not one of the students made a sound. "NoW, I SaId SeWiNg cLasS. So If aNyoNe oF yOu WaNt tO sTab EacHotHer wiTh kNitTinG nEedLes, yOu caN dO thaT oUtsIde of cLaSs." Horror looked over to killer. They didn't know what to think of this new teacher. "YOu cAn dO wHatEveR yOu waNt aS lOng As NobOdy geTs kiLled, aNd iT iNcLudEs SewInG." The whole class was still, but Erratum continued. "If aNy oF yOu hAve A PRobLeM yoU cAn ComE To mE AnD I WiLl fIx iT. IF aNy oF yOu aRe In TroUblE, You Can CaLl FOr Me AnD I WilL hElp. THaTs WhAt teAcHers Are foR." Erratum paused and looked down at star. "AS fOr StAr, iF YoU gEt FrUsTraTed, aNd FeEl LikE jUmpiNg ouT A WinDoW, StAr cAn Help. AnD DonT tRy fAkinG it cAuSe StAr kNows. thE lESs FrUsTraTed yOu gEt, tHe LonGer YoU gEt To Pet sTar BeFore You lEaVe. QuEsTiOns?"

Pj and undyne looked at each other. Just who was this teacher? "Horror raised his hand, "yOu, nAmE And QuEstIon." Erratum said, pointing to horror. "Uh, where did you get those scars from?" Erratum paused. "WeLl LeTs sAy nOt MaNy PeoPle LikEd Me." The whole class then broke out into whispers

Why wouldn't people like him?

He seems nice

What did he do to make them so angry?

"QuiEt dOwn." Erratum said, rather loudly. The class immediately shut up. After that everyone just asked simple questions that Erratum answered easily.

Erratum looked up at the clock. "ItS AlMoSt tIme To gO." All the kids started packing up. "IM gOnnA LeT yOu oUt a Few MinUteS eArly. YOu cAn AlL giVe sTaR a Pat on tHe WaY ouT." The kids excitedly got up and star went to go sit next to the door.

The day went by fine. the second class was just like the first, but didn't ask any personal questions. (Because of plot)

Erratum was sitting at his desk making another puppet. This time it was blue. He really missed his friends, but he would never forget about them.

Erratum was pulled out of his thoughts when ink came in. "Hey Erratum! How's your classes been?" Inks asked. "ThEy WerE acTuAllY pReTtY gOoD." Erratum answered. "That's great! They're usually pretty loud with the rest of us, so it's good that they actually respect you." Ink said.

They talked for a little more and then the bell rang. "So ya wanna come to lunch?" Ink asked. "I mEaN, I gOt noThinG bETtEr tO Do." though he didn't eat, Erratum thought it was be a good idea to get to know all the teachers.

And they headed to the cafeteria.

It's about time I finished this chapter (-w- ;)