2

Blue was at the downtown art store. Ink had asked him to get art supplies, but never told what art supplies, he just told him to get art supplies. So now here he was wandering aimlessly down the aisles. He was walking around until came to the strings and yarn section. The yarn looked so soft! He just had to touch all of them.

~tem skip brought to you by temmies~

After eventually feeling every single yarn, he decided to get back on task. But as soon as he turned the corner, he was met with a skeleton that oddly looked a lot like error.

He was a black skeleton with blue blue marks down his eyes. The marks looking like stained tears instead of just lines like errors. wore a long black trench coat that faded into blue in the sleeves, a red sweater, with a long blue scarf. His jacket and pants looked as if they were torn apart and seen back together over, and over, again.

Note: I'm sorry but I really like this outfit. so if you don't like it, you can just leave ;w;

"Error? Why do you look like some hobo?" Blue asked. Erratum had to be more careful. He knew there were counter parts of people in his multiverse, but he hoped to not run into any of them.

"Um iM aCtuLlY nOt ErRoR." The skeleton responded. "mY nAme iS ErRaTum."

Erratum decided it wouldn't be a good idea to break into a panic attack and then throw himself out the window. But it was a good idea to try to get on the good side of his friend's counterparts.

Though blue was a little taken back by Erratums voice, he was still decided to be friendly. "Well I'm blue! Nice to meetcha." Blue said, sticking his hand out.

Erratum was still confused about living in this multiverse, so he kinda just stood there giving blue the complete look of confusion.

They kind of just stood there like that, awkwardly starring at each other. "Um... Aren't you going to shake my hand?" Erratum responded by giving him the most confused look anyone had ever seen.

Blue awkwardly just put his hand back down. "Well... You look a lot like someone else I know. There name is error, do you think you know him?" Erratum internally cringed at that. "No I DonT tHinK I KnOw aNyOnE nAMed ErRor." Error was so close to stuttering. Thankfully he didn't. Erratum didn't want to show any sign of weakness, knowing that, some people here might not be so nice.

"Well I just came here for art supplies for my friend. I don't really know what he wants though. Maybe you could help me pick something out for him?" Blue asked. Erratum was confused at this. Blue just met him and now he wants to go shopping. With him!?

"Um weLL sURe?-" "-ok great! Let's go!"

Erratum didn't even have time to finish as he was pulled away from the yarn section with a highly energetic blue.

Upon closer inspection of blue, erratum noticed this one was quite different then his blue. This one was wearing a blue winter jacket with black gloves and baggy pants. Erratum had no idea why he was dressed up like that. It was about 70 degrees outside and it was very sunny. This blue was also a few inches taller than his blue.

This blue, though he was always pretty positive was less energetic.

As erratum was being dragged around the store, actually leaving it and dragging him all the way to the mall.

blue eventually noticed poor Erratum glitching out. Blue apologized about five times before erratum forgave him. Though it was kind of awkward walking around with someone that you knew everything about, but that person has never met you in there life, it was actually pretty fun.

Blue had even made him get a phone which he eventually figured out how to use.

Soon blue's phone rang and he talked on it for a while before hanging up. "Well I got to go errratum. You have my number so text or call me anytime you want!" "ByE bLuE i'Ll seE yoU aGain sOon."

Blue quickly got up from the table they were sitting at, and gave Erratum one last wave before running off to who knows where.

Erratum made his way back to his apartment. And sat down on the couch. He knew that sleeping gave him nightmares but he could try since this was a whole different multiverse.

Erratum forced his eyes shut and started drifting off to sleep. When he woke back up again he was in the anti void.
"W-wHy aM I hEre!?"

Updated may, 16, 2020.

I cant believe people are actually reading this book....
It makes me happy though so that's good <( ̄︶ ̄)>