♡39

Young, young dumb and broke~

The two friends were walking on the side of the road

The two friends were walking on the side of the road. They saw a street puppy sitting and looking at them wiggling his tail.

"Ahhh puppy!!!" Soojin ran to the little animal and squatted down. Renjun followed her with a smile.

Soojin started to pet the puppy and cooed. "Awww he is so cute."

"Yes he is." The Chinese also caressed his head. The pup seemed to enjoy it.

"I also want a puppy." She pouted.

Renjun chuckled looking at her face. "Then take him home."

"No I can't. He also has a family. I don't wanna separate him from his family."

Renjun nodded and said, "You can buy one and raise it now."

"Yeah I can but i want to raise a dog with the person I love." She smiled.

"I hope one day your wish comes true." He looked at the girl adorably and then made eye contact when she faced him.

"Thank you~"

"Oh look his mom came." Renjun and Soojin both stood up. He took out a packet of biscuits from his bag. He opened the packet and placed it infront of the mother and son. "Here eat well."

For the last time, they fondled the dogs gently and started walking again.

As they were going, they were chit-chatting about various topics. Renjun was on the left side of Soojin.

Suddenly, some motorbikes came at a high speed and were going to hit Soojin. But fortunately Renjun at the right time hugged Soojin and pulled her closer to him. "Careful!!!".

Soojin's head was now pressed on the boy's chest as he saw the reckless drivers going away with narrowed eyes. Soojin looked up through her eyelashes and saw the guy. He looked at her and asked with concerned eyes, "Are you okay?"

When Soojin smiled and said yes, he let go of her.

"How recklessly they drive?"

"They are just showing off."

"But thanks God you are okay. You walk on the left side." And with that Renjun moved to the right side.

"Thank you for saving my life. I thought I would die", she jokingly said

"Don't say that." The male frowned.

"Just kidding." The girl let out a laugh. "But really Renjun you are such a sweet person." She then ruffled the older's hair. "Now let's go. Mr. Han is waiting for us." And then she proceeded.

Renjun stood there smiling like a fool and a pink hue appeared on his face. He came back to his senses when Soojin called him. He ran to her and they continued walking side by side.