19

"Don't you feel nervous?" I asked, fiddling with the slim cardigan I wore as I wrapped it over my body. "Sending Kuina off?" I finished as I met Chishiya's hazel eyes.

We'd walked closely together down the slim hall, Kuina was going to her game... alone.

"She'll survive"

"Don't you want to go with her?" I had asked shyly, "I mean... you always try to go with me even if you have days on your visa!"

"That's different. You and Kuina are very different to me" Chishiya stated ever so calmly.

The hallway was moderately empty with the occasional person walking past us quickly. The loud music could be heard from the pool as could the loud chattering of the people from outside and also the music in the clubbing room.

I'd been in there once with Chishiya; the clubbing room.

We never went again.

We were met with bright lights flashing violently around the room which was almost sickening, alcohol scattered on tables left completely unattended and couples making out ferociously with their hands on one another's bodies hungrily like that of rabid animals as they did whatever they could to please the other.

The room reeked of alcohol that had plunged in the air like a deathly disease infecting the once pure oxygen and the music was deafeningly loud coming from speakers plastered near the bar filled with people drinking as much as they could challenging their newfound friends in drinking games, I was sure the ground was shaking with the entire atmosphere of the place.

I remember looking at Chishiya, a nervous look across my features that he had met. "Well... Hatter wasn't wrong, this definitely is like a club" I admitted, I had leaned closer to Chishiya's ear in order for him to hear me and I watched as he had chuckled softly.

Chishiya had found himself a lot more laid back in my presence as time passed, his smile appeared more often- only when we were alone- so often in fact that I was starting to get used to it.

He'd moved close to my ear, his hot breath tickling my neck a little, a pleasing brush of air by my ear, it had sent a feeling down my spine that excited me, "This place is a shit hole"

We'd been met with a comfortable silence as we approached my bedroom, I couldn't help that think that I caused the sudden silence between us as he was caught up dwelling about Kuina.

"You like Kuina, don't you?" I asked quickly, allowing him inside my bedroom.

Chishiya laughed as he made his way onto my bed, as usual, lying his head against the head board and allowing his legs to sprawl over the bed. At times, even if he hadn't slept with me, I felt as if it was his bed too for he was so comfortable to sit upon it and claim it as if it was his own. "Of course" He smiled softly as he looked at me with an tantalising gaze.

"Oh?" I muttered, "You want me to set you up with her?" I had asked briskly, a little enthusiastically as I clambered to sit on the bed with him, I sat beside him as I crossed my legs.

"Huh?!!" He yelped sitting up in a frenzy as he faced me, "Not like that, a friend of yours is a friend of mine" he corrected clearly, I found myself chuckling softly; understanding his words. "Anyways... my opinion on you still hasn't changed, I still like you the most in this world... In both worlds"

My heart ached as I looked into his oak eyes, shining softly with the amber tinted lights above us, I smiled gently in the yellow hue. "If you keep saying that I might start believing you"

"Believe me??" He managed, shocked, obviously perplexed, he had shuffled closer to me in that instant, his face such a close proximity to mine I had been able to identify an emotion cross his face that as usual I couldn't quite distinguish, "You don't already?" He asked suddenly.