21

More people had returned back from their games creating for a grand amount of playing cards falling ahead of me; the simple job of checking them on the wall behind Hatter wasn't too gruelling.

Niragi had entered with his group of militants trailing behind him obediently, however tough they tried to act there was no denying that they were mere pawn pieces to Niragi and the main three members of the militants. They were only there for support of the violence they wanted to plague the beach with. Niragi had appeared behind me flicking a card over my face and taking me by total bewilderment.

"Did I scare you just then beautiful?" He chuckled as he placed his hands on my shoulders, his fingernails pericing into my skin and stroking across my shoulders harshly before peering his head to the left and looking at me closely. "You're pretty from up close" He grinned, I could feel his hot breath against my cheek.

Thankfully, he had removed his hands from my shoulders and stepped beside me, I didn't utter a word for now I was used to his subversive measures to make me fall in love with him. "I got a new card, is it on the wall?" He asked.

I snatched the card from his fingers before he could make the attempt to stroke his fingers across mine or clasp my hand and I glanced behind him to the grand wall.

A diamond card.

"It's already on the wall, like all the other ones here" I said throwing the card into the pile I had created.

No new cards.

Niragi cursed, wiping over his forehead. "What a joke, I worked hard for that you know"

"I bet" I muttered attempting to dismiss the boy next to me who was so desperate to make me look at him, I had started to grow tired of Niragi's attempts of flirting when in reality his tedious tries were growing repetitive, his touch just a mere attempt that I had shrugged away and his hungry eyes just an unsettling addition to his character.

"You want to make me feel better about it? 10PM tonight, my bedroom?" He sneered looking down at me.

"Niragi" called a voice from beside me, a familiar unperturbed and soft voice, Niragi looked towards Chishiya, "Go away"

Niragi laughed loudly, "You're really getting on my nerves, ever since you've got here all you've done is got in my way" Niragi argued as he set his gun down on the table.

Chishiya scoffed, rolling his eyes. Not bothered about Niragi's outbreak of anger... everyone was used to it now.

"What's this?" Niragi said and in a quick movement he had grabbed the paper Chishiya had on his knees, "Why are you keeping count of the cards?"

"You are?" Hummed Keniichi, he tilted his head. "Why?"

This was it.

Our end.

The paper we used to keep track of the cards in order to help our secret plan had been stolen by Niragi. Of course it had to be Niragi.

Anxiety ate me alive, it was like an unforgiving wave washing over me, anxiety had constricted itself to be quick sand dragging me in closer and only tightening against my skin as my lips fell shut in the panic that had scratched away at my mind.

I could only look tensely at the inquisitive gazes thrown towards Chishiya, their heads tilted slightly and looming around the table as they awaited his reply and even I understood as I looked nervously at Chishiya the words had gotten stuck at his throat, his planned excuse had trapped itself in his mind and Chishiya's lips parted ever so slightly to talk but nothing came out... his words were lost endlessly fighting so violently to escape his loud brain, but nothing came out... They truly and completely were trapped in his raucous mind.