The benders part 3

Kathleen started waking up in a cage, and the two Winchesters noticed.

"You all right?" Sam asked her.

Kathleen sat up, looking at him closely.

"Are you Sam Winchester?" She asked him.

"Yeah." Sam nodded.

"Is the girl here?" Kathleen asked.

Alison stayed quiet but Sam nodded again.

"Yeah, she's over there." He pointed towards the cage in the dark.

"Are you guys okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, we're okay." Sam said.

"Your cousins looking for you two." She told them.

"Thank god." Sam said as he shook his head. "Where is he?"

"I Uh, I cuffed him to my car." Kathleen said as she put her hand to her head.

Alison and Sam both sighed. But then the door to the room opened making Alison back against the wall.

"Sam?"

Sam smiled when he saw his brother round the corner to him.

"Are you hurt?" He questioned him.

"No." Sam shook his head.

"Where's Ali?" Dean asked.

"I'm over here!" Ali smiled, seeing that Dean was here.

Dean smiled lightly as he looked up towards her voice. He moved over to her cage and put his hands on the bars, where smaller hands made their way over to them.

"Hey, babygirl, are you okay?" Dean asked her.

"I'm Otay." Ali nodded. "I thought you might've forgot about us." She said.

"Forget about you?" Dean questioned. "I would never, ever forget about you and Sammy, you understand me?"

Alison nodded with a smile.

Dean turned and looked back at Sam.

"Damn, it's good to see you guys." He stated.

"How did you get out of the cuffs?" Kathleen questioned him.

"I know a trick or two." Dean told her.

"All right." Dean moved to the front of Alisons cage, but stopped when he saw the locks. "Oh. These locks look like they're going to be a bitch."

"Well, there's some sort of automatic control right there." Sam pointed at the box on the wall.

"Have you seen them?" Dean asked his brother.

"Yeah, Dude. They're just people." Sam stated.

"And they jumped you?" Dean questioned. "Must be getting a little rusty there, kiddo." He started towards the box. "What do they want?"

"I don't know. They let Jenkins out, but that was some sort of trap." Sam said. "It doesn't make any sense to me."

"Well, that's the point." Dean stated. "You know with our usual playmates, there's rules, there's patterns, but with people, they're just crazy." He said.

"See anything else out there?" Sam asked him.

"Uh, there's about a dozen junked cars hidden out back, plates from all over, so I'm thinking when they take someone, they take their car too." Dean said.

"Did you see a black mustang, about ten years old?" Kathleen asked.

"Yeah, actually, I did." Dean said.