The Nerds In The Bathroom

The house was practically vibrating from the music. Normally, I hate parties but I have to have them. I mean, I am the girl's volleyball captain and the cheer captain.

To say the least, I'm the most popular girl in school. I don't mind being the jock. I just hate how I have to be the popular jock girly girl when in reality I am a nerdy jock.

"Great party Lu!!" My best friend Amy slurred. She was already drunk. Shocker.

Sighing, I kept walking upstairs with a soda in my hand. "Dude, we need to hurry!" I heard come from the bathroom.

"I'm trying!"

"Try harder!"

"We need the stupid wifi password!"

"Calm down, everyone is too drunk to realize what we are trying to do."

"Not everyone," I said swinging the door open. I laughed as the two boys sitting in the bathtub with laptops jumped.

"I told you we should have locked the door!" Whispered the boy with black hair.

I laughed. "22 Jump Street."

"What?" The boy with sandy brown hair asked.

"The wifi," I said jumping onto the countertop closing the door with my foot.

The two boys looked at each other before shrugging and typing it in.

"Wait," said the brown haired boy. "Why are you giving us your password?"

"Because 20 bucks says that whatever you guys are trying to do is more entertaining than what is going on in my living room and several other bedrooms in this household." I rolled my eyes.

The boy with black hair laughed but the other boy just stared at me. "Well we are trying to...."

"No." The brown hair boy interrupted.

"What?" His friend asked, shocked.

"We can't trust her!" I scoffed in response.

"Seriously??" I rolled my eyes.

"She did give us her password and it helped us a lot."

"See!" I laughed. "You're Henry right?" I asked the black haired boy.

"Yeah." He said shocked.

"You know his name?" The brown haired boy asked slowly.

"Yeah,"I laughed pulling my hair into a high pony. "He was my biology partner freshman year."

They looked at me like I had just grown another head. "What?"

"I didn't think...... All these years I thought you thought I didn't exist." Henry mumbled in awe.

"Of course I know you exist!" I threw my head back in laughter. "I'm not one of those pops who is rude to anyone outside their circle. Most pops would freak that someone outside is at their party. I couldn't care less who comes. Which is why I invite everyone."

"You are nothing like I expected you to be," Henry said with a soft smile.

I smiled back but out of the corner of my eyes I saw his friend glaring at me. "Oh calm down! I'm not going to sell you out! Even if it is illegal." I laughed, shrugging. "98% of what people are doing out there is more illegal then what you are doing in here."

Henry laughed but the brown haired boy just stared. "Come on, Brenton! Calm down!" Henry playfully hit Brenton's knee.

"Yeah Brenton!" I laughed. "I like super duper promise, cross my heart on Ryan Reynolds grave, I won't tell a single soul in the whole widest world!" I said in a fake valley girl voice.