A Boyfriend With A Secret

Brenton and I have been dating for three years. And I have loved every minute of it.

We were walking out of the restaurant hand in hand.

"Dinner was amazing Brenton," I smiled. Brenton stopped. "What's wrong babe?"

He pulled me close and kissed me. My arms snaked around his neck, pulling us closer.

Suddenly we were interrupted my lights flashing and people screaming.

"Brenton over here!"

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"What's her name?"

"She's gorgeous Brenton!"

"One more picture."

"Shit! We gotta go!" Brenton said grabbing my hand and running.

"Wait! Brenton!" I said while running-well more like being pulled. "What's going on?!"

"I'll explain later." We continued to run for a few more blocks. We finally stopped after rounding a corner a few miles from his house.

"Brenton No Middle Name Thwaites!! You stop and explain what is going on!!" I screamed.

"Did you just call me Brenton No Middle Name Thwaites?" He chuckled as he caught his breathe.

"Don't change the subject! What happened back there? Who were those people? Why did they have cameras? What did they want from you?" Tears were threatening to spill. Suddenly it started to rain.

Of course.

"They were paparazzi." He sighed, not looking at me.

"What did they want? Brenton look at me!" The tears were falling.

"Babe...." He took a step forward but I countered his move and took a step back.

"Please. Just tell me," I said so softly I didn't think he heard until he sighed.

"They wanted a picture of us because....... I'm........ I'm an actor."

"What?" I gasped out.

"Please don't be mad." He took another step towards me and I took a step back.

"I'm not mad. Just hurt! How could you not tell me?! Don't you trust me?"

"Of course I do!! I just.... I didn't want..... I didn't want you to get dragged into my crazy life. I didn't want them to hurt you."

"They didn't. You already did..." With that I turned and ran away, sobbing my heart out.

Hey guys!! Don't forget to vote and comment. I'd love to hear from you guys! This is part one. There are two more parts coming you're way!!