He's Too Old For You

Hey! Sorry it's been so long since I updated. I just started college so it's been a little crazy. Anyway, the idea credit for this chapter goes to veggiegirl98 she's awesome!! You guys should definitely go check her out!!! Don't forget to vote and comment.

My friends and I walked into the club as the walls shook from the bass. There were people dancing in the middle of the room and in the far corner of the room, 6 or 7 pool tables were set up. My eyes scanned the bar but stopped on a guy playing pool. We made eye contact causing him to smile. I looked away quickly with a small smile on my face.

"Let go dance!!" Yelled Mary over the music. We all nodded as we walked to the dance floor. I took one last look at the boy at the pool tables before joining my friends.

We danced for what felt like hours but finally I felt like my feet were gonna fall off. "Hey!" I yelled over the music. "Let's go sit down. I have to take off these heels." The girls laughed as they followed me to a couch facing the pool tables. The guy from earlier was still playing. As I sat down, I finally got a good look at him. He had brown hair that matched his creamy brown eyes. Whenever he smiled, I couldn't stop myself from smiling too. He had on a tux and was in a group of 3 other guys wearing the same thing.

Business meeting or bachelor party?

I watched as the brown haired guy walked to the bar and order. Right before he walked away with his hands full he whispered one more thing to the bartender and tilted his head my way. I watched as the bartender laughed and nodded.

That was weird. Was he talking about me? Probably not. I mean he is gorgeous and I'm average. He was probably laughing at us. Or chewing us out for not being 21. That's not completely true. Some of us are 21, some are 20 and then there is me........ 19. Barely. Like literally, just turned 19 today. Why my friends brought me to a club I have no idea.

"Lilly! What do you think?" Hannah's voice

"What?" I asked returning to reality.

"Why were you staring at that old guy over there?" Maddy giggled.

"He's not that old......" I dragged out looking away.

"Who cares? He's hot. Anyway what do you think about the fact that you are 19 and got into the club?!"

"I think that the fact you used my birthday as an excuse to get me in wasn't the smartest thing to do." I shrugged.

Before anyone could say anything the bartender walked over and handed me a beer . "Umm I didn't order this."

"I know. That man over there did." He said pointing towards the guy from earlier.

My friends all giggled as the bartender handed me the drink and walked away. I smirked as I stood up, drink in hand. "I'll be right back." I sent them a wink causing them to hoot and holler as I walked towards the pool tables.

"Wait, Lilly I really don't think you should go over there. He doesn't look......safe." Said Andy, the most mature one of us.

"Why? Because he's older?" I laughed.

"Exactly." She said deadly serious.

"Calm down Andy. I'm sure everything is fine." Maddy smiled.

"He sent you a beer. You can't even legally drink." She stated.

"I'm just gonna go talk to him okay? It'll be fine." With that I walked towards the guy.

Why was I doing this and where did I get the courage?