The Distractor

"Ughhh Elle!! Come cuddle with me!!"

"Brenton, I told you! I have a super big case and the presentation to the head lawyer is on Monday! And I'm still looking for a big alibi that will definitely help us win the case. And I have found absolutely nothing!!" (I'm sorry. I had to make her a lawyer😂.)

"All I heard was big words and lawyer talk." He laughed.

I groaned rubbing my hands on my tired face.

Good thing I already took my make up off.

After a few moments of silence, Brenton exclaimed causing me to jump. "Oh!! Look!!!"

"What?" I sighed. I turned around to see Brenton wearing a beanie and a wig. I started to laugh but covered it up with a cough as I turned back around.

"I heard that," he whispered into my ear as his arms snaked around my waist.

"I really need to get this done."

"So do it. I'm just standing behind you." I could practically hear his smirk.

Next thing I knew his hands ran up and down my bar shoulders. His hot breathe tickled my neck as I tried to focus on my notes not on the tingling feeling his hands left.

I gasped as his lips touched my neck. He left kisses from my shoulder up to my ear and then back down. With each kiss I got more and more unfocused  until he got to my weak spot.  That's when I really lost it.

"So do you want to come join me?" He whispered as he kissed under my ear.

"Nnnno," I whispered unconvincingly. He then spun the chair around and without warning his lips were on mine.

I couldn't help as I snaked my arms around his neck.

My hands made their way up to his hair pulling his hat and wig off. Once they had fallen to the floor I ran my hands through his hair making him moan. I gasped, giving him an opening to slip his tongue into my mouth, as he placed his hands on my bare thighs. Goosebumps followed his hands. I moaned as his thumbs rubbed against my inner thighs. His lips moved from mine, returning to my neck.

"Brenton," I gasped as he bit my ear. I wrapped my legs around his torso as I started to place teasing kisses on his neck. I felt his chest shake with laughter as my hands explored his chest.

"How about that cuddle now?" He asked with his forehead against mine. His hands were still roaming up and down my thighs.

Biting my lip, I nodded. In one swift movement Brenton picked me up. When we got to our room, he stopped.
"Brenton? Is everything okay?" I started to unwrap my leg from his torso. Quickly he grabbed my leg and put it back before walking towards the bed. I giggled as he made us fall onto the bed. When my back had hit the soft comforter I watched as Brenton pulled his jeans off before climbing onto the bed.

He stopped when his hands were by my head and our foreheads pressed together. I bit my lip as his hands went up my legs until they found the top of my jean shorts. I gasped as he undid the button and slipped them off.

Soon his lips returned to mine. As our lips moved in sync, my hands slid under his shirt dancing along his abs giving him chills. He pulled away and sat up pulling me with him. He slid my shirt off before crashing his lips back onto mine. Soon his lips moved onto my neck. I grasped his shirt as he sucked on my weak spot. I pulled him back down until switching spots with him causing him to chuckle. Biting my lip I pull his shirt over his head and tossed it on the floor next to mine. I pulled him up to a sitting position and wrapped my legs around him. He bit my lower lip making me moan.

Suddenly, Brenton stopped. He just sat there looking at me. "Is everything okay?" I asked breathe less. He leaned his forehead against mine.

"Everything," he paused. "Is perfect. Absolutely perfect Elle."

"You sure?" I asked pulling away. "You seem....distracted. Like something is on your mind. "

"There is babe. Elle, we've been dating for about two years now and it's been the best two years of my life. Every moment I spend with you, I fall deeper and deeper in love with you."

I looked into his eyes and saw nothing but love. "I love you Elle. With all my heart."

I couldn't help the smile on my face. "I haven't..... It's been a long time since someone has said that to me. The last person was using me to get their old girlfriend jealous. But you, I believe it. I love you too Brenton."

His lips spread into a cheesy grin. Without another word, Brenton flipped us over and put his lips on mine.

I finally have someone in my life that actually truly loves me. And I love him back.

And nothing will ever change that.

Soo *awkwardly avoids eye contact* that one was a little more sexual that normal. Oh well!! Anyway, only 5 more chapters/imagines left!! *slowly shrinks in chair hiding behind computer* please don't hate me!! I may or may not be running out of ideas. But!! If you guys want me to continue or do a part 2 for one of the chapters just let me know!Writing these have made me love Brenton even more! I hope they've don't the same for you! Thanks for all the reads and votes!! You guys are amazing!! Luv ya!!