The Actor

"Alright, everyone! Brenton is on his way! Let's make sure everything is ready so when he gets here, we film. No drama!" Said Phillip Noyce, the director.

I sighed as I set up my makeup counter. I just finished Odeya's make up and was waiting for Cameron.

"Heyy makeup guru!!" I laughed at the kiddy nickname Cameron gave me my first day on set.

"Hello CanMan!" He practically begged me to think of a nickname. CanMan is what I came up with.

"Make me look gorgeous!" He said in a girly voice. "We'll try and make me look more gorgeous! Not like it's possible. I'm already the most beautiful man in the whole world!!"

"Yep! Just like how you're the most modest!" I joked. I was comfortable around everyone on set. Well everyone but Brenton Thwaites. He's what people in the filming industry calls a diva.

"Ha ha," Cameron mocked. "We're lucky you're better at makeup than jokes." I 'accidentally' poked him(softly) in the eye with the eye shadow brush. He just laughed in response.

After I had fixed his eye shadow and eyeliner the door swung open meaning one thing and one thing only; Brenton was here. "Oh boy," I muttered. "Hide the stemware." Cameron chuckled.

We stopped laughing as Brenton walked up. "Stop flirting with the makeup chick, Cameron. Go spend your time trying to get in the pants of someone better." I took a deep breathe and let mentally pulled out that knife he so loving stabbed me with.

Cameron didn't. "She has a name, you know."

"Cameron..." I warned.

"Did anyone ask you to speak?" Brenton turned towards me. I looked down at my eye shadow pallet.

"Seriously? Come on, dude." Cameron started but sighed. "Whatever. I'm wasting my breathe." With that he headed towards set.

"What a douche bag." Brenton grumbled.

That's it. "He's actually really nice. You should get to know him." He looked at me shocked that I had spoken. "Yeah, I can talk. It's a free country. Now close your eyes unless you want to go blind."

"Damn. No one speaks to me like that." He said with his eyes closed.

"I wonder why..." I mumbled sarcastically.

"Ow!!!" Opps. "You bitch! You did that on purpose!!" He jumped up causing my supplies to go everywhere.

"Calm down, moviestar! It was an accident. If you got your head out of your ass, you'd notice I didn't do it on purpose! Who'd want to pick the angry tiger?!" I ignored the shocked looks from the other actors and crew and continued. Someone needed to say these things to him sooner. I guess that someone is me.

"You're talented, Brenton. People would actually like you if your weren't such a dick all the time!"

"No one thinks that about ME!" He laughed.

I laughed a big laugh. "Everyone thinks that!!" I looked around to see some people nodding while others acted like they weren't listening. Wimps.

"How dare you say those things to me!"

"Those things" HA!! There is so much you should hear! You walk around acting like you're better but newsflash; you aren't! So stop acting like you own the world!"

"I'm the most talented person on set!" He yelled.

I laughed. "Sure! Too bad all that talent is wasted on a jerk like you!" The room went quiet. Brenton looked at me shocked.

"No one speaks to me like that!"

"Obviously someone should." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"You're fired!" He sneered pointing his finger at me smirking.

I rolled my eyes. "No."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. I said no. You can't fire me. He," I said pointing towards Phillip, "is the only one who can fire me."

"You little....."

"What? I'm pretty sure you've called me every insult that tiny brain can think of. Now, shut up so we can start filming and go home." I turned on my heel and walked away. As I passed people they started to applaud.

Looks like the actor was finally put in his place.

Heyyy! Thank you all for reading! I'm sorry this made Brenton seem like a jerk even though he isn't!! The next one will be better! Lol, don't forget to vote and comment!