Chapter 10 - Upgrades In All Ways/VS. Destroyman

"Phew, just a few more arches and I will be done with today's lawn moving!" I say to myself as I soon enough finish up with my current job and soon get the cash as per usual.

Yeah, I am once again on with getting in money to pay for my next entry fee, which is against someone named Destroyman. Huh, guess assassins can have all sorts of names nowadays...

Either way, I do believe I have more than enough to pay for the entry fee now and getting some pending payments as well, though I will hold out on it a little longer until I have done some things that might require some money.

...Alright yeah, you got me, I do want to have some money for any figures I get interested in buying. However though, I also have a lot to spend on my girlfriend, or no wait, fiancée, even if Touko herself says I shouldn't worry, as the most valuable and priceless thing she already has is none other than... me.

When she told me this, I blushed so much that I were probably beet red at that point, didn't help that Touko were hugging me as well, which just adds to the absolute love I feel for her..!

It's still unreal though that we unofficially became engaged, and it's just some more steps to actually getting married one day.

It's been a week since that happened, but it feels like yesterday when Touko without any hesitation told me that she wants to marry me, not long after catching me slightly off-guard with absolutely obliterating me with kisses, which I am pretty sure I fainted from the absolute bliss I were feeling from it all..!

Of course, we have to be vary of Touko's mom, as she seems to not favor me too much. I genuinely thought her mom liked me like her dad does, but guess one shouldn't assume about people.

I just hope something will be able to convince her, but I can imagine as long as Mr. Kirigaya is around, she won't be going on and on with questioning why Touko is with someone like me.

Anyways, for now I will just take this all in to it's fullest. I have sealed my deal basically to be with Touko forever and ever, the greatest deal I could have ever accepted in my whole life.

After all my thoughts, I begin heading back home, but suddenly I hear fireworks, of all things, going off, and soon after a girl yelling at the top of her lungs.

"KUUUUURUUUMIIIII!"

After hearing this girl, I soon see two girls, one with a very cream-silver long hair and the other with a more normal blonde short hair, running out and past the school gates of the school I am passing by, both wearing what looks like DJ attire, albeit with a very princess look to them.

After them, a taller girl, with a dark red esque hair color and same attire, runs out as well and begins chasing the two other girls.

"That's it! I can let other things slip by, but fireworks?!" the red hair yells as I basically see a scene in front of me that would fit perfectly with Yakety Sax.

"Haruna please, it's just a prank, chill!" the silver haired girl pleads as the blonde girl next to her is just screaming in terror.

"You scared Miyu to her very core, this is your worst prank yet, Kurumi Shiratori!" the red hair, apparently named Haruna, says as she keeps on closing in more and more at Kurumi and her blonde friend.

"But Miiko didn't do anything, at least give her mercy!" Kurumi yells as her friend next to her, named Miiko, frantically nods her head, which causes Haruna to stop with a screech in her shoes.

"Oh yeah, true..." she says as she looks up at the sky while thinking, before looking back at the two. "Alright, Miiko, you can go back to Miyu."

"T-thank you Haruna..!" Miiko says as she heads back to the school, Kurumi trying to slip with her as well, before Haruna grabs onto Kurumi and turns her around.