Chapter 24 - Cooldown Before Revelations

"God damn, I can't believe Destroyman returned out of all people. Hopefully he stays dead, otherwise I will kill his ass thrice over for saying all that shit about you..!"

"Ahaha, I kinda knew you would get angry about that... But yeah, they can say whatever they want, I know who I am myself after all." Touko replies to me as something seems to come to mind for her. "Oh yeah, wait here a second!"

She stands up and head to our room where we put the still unidentified man so he could defrost. Touko soon comes back with what looks like a tube case.

"Here, I got this while I were visiting your parents' graves. The man who gave me the case said it was for you." She tells me as she hands me the case.

Opening it, inside I find what appears to be two handles, or rather, two beam katanas. Wait, do I dual wield these?! That's actually awesome!

"Someone seems to know about my assassination stuff." I tell Touko as I take them out as a note and photo falls out. "Huh, must be from the one who gave this to you."

Taking the note, I go ahead and read it for myself:

Sup kiddo. So another crossover episode. Yeah, I know, fucking irritating.

But hey, I figure I could be a tad nice to you this time as well, and hand down the Rose Nasty. Maybe should be Nasties because it's dual wield, but who cares! They are batshit awesome!

Anyways, things are getting unstable inbetween universes or something. Jeane (my daughter, not my cat) could sense something was off, like timelines falling apart as we spoke.

I don't know what kinda MCU shit is about to happen, but there is no Avengers to prevent this fuckery that might happen according to my daughter.

Back in your world again, I freely hopped over to here without anything to do with this Sothis bitch. She is just desperate to kill you for... well, I guess you should find out yourself.

It will be too sudden if I say it here and now. So yeah, have Rose Nasty, and this note is kinda if I don't find you at first and entrust it to someone that is close to you.

-Travis Touchdown

P.S. Don't I look like a god damn action hero in that photo?! It's amazing!

"Travis... What does your daughter mean with all that?" I quietly say as I look to the photo of him, basically showcasing how Rose Nasty works like.

 What does your daughter mean with all that?" I quietly say as I look to the photo of him, basically showcasing how Rose Nasty works like

"Ah, that was actually the same man who handed me that case!" Touko tells me as I turn to her again. "I don't know how he found me there, but in his eyes, I could sense the pain of loss and pity even."

"...I am experiencing the same events as Travis in his own universe's timeline, just with some different things..." I reply, starting to realize why Jeane, his daughter, picked up on things not being right.