Chapter 0 - Isekai

Hi, I'm Stephan Klausch, and apparently I've just died.

I can't remember much, though I do believe I got involved in a boat accident, the whole ship sank and I were too late because I were helping the kids escape.

I got a part time job as a play time watcher/guard to be able to pay for housing as I wanted to move out after graduating from high school, but apparently not, death was on the menu instead.

Crap, and I don't even have any of my Touko keychains on me, didn't even get to say farewell to her...

"But rather, you could say 'hello' to her." a voice suddenly says, making me look around, before I spot who spoke to me, and I nearly gasp from surprise who it is.

" a voice suddenly says, making me look around, before I spot who spoke to me, and I nearly gasp from surprise who it is

"What the fuck, Sothis Fire Emblem?!"

"Fire what now..? Anyways, you seem to know who I am, good!" Sothis says as she walks up to me. "Stephan Klausch, was it?"

"Uhuh, a very dead Stephan at that." I say, sighing over the fact that I am actually for real dead. "I'm surprised you are our Goddess though-"

"Nope, sorry, I'm just one of the Gods in the video game and anime dimension. Your actual God banished you from reality for being so in love with Touko Kirigaya."

"Oh wow, harsh..."

"Honestly, I agree! She is everything for you, right?"

"Yeah, she has helped me a lot to finally find happiness, even if I know she is fictional..."

Sothis giggles a little before flying up a little and soon landing again.

"Hmm, well considering that you are in the video game dimension, what would you say about a second chance?"

I look at Sothis, surprised over her saying something like that.

"But why though?"

"Because of your general selfness! Of course you should have a second chance!"

"A-ah, I see... Well, so I'm basically getting isekai'd, huh?"

I stood for a moment, taking in what Sothis had just told me. I'm generally not an isekai fan, but the concept of isekai can be cool.

And now it can be done to have me meet the love of my life..!

I were almost going to tell Sothis that I wanted to be transported into the world of Bang Dream, before hesitating for a second.

The hesitation came because then I remembered that I have all these other universes I could be transported to as well, like Devil May Cry, Puyo Puyo, Toaru, Tales of or even D4DJ.

"Hey Sothis, when I get transported to an universe, will I remain the same?"

"Yes, you will, so if you transport yourself into the world of Doom, get ready to be torn to shreds unless you are the Doom Slayer himself."