Chapter 13 - Morfonica's Dream Train

A few days had gone since I did two battles in a row, or well, the second battle I won by other means: By having someone kill the assassin before me.

Travis Touchdown was his name, but he didn't give me much info on why he were here to fight me. I mean, even if he was pretty young in appeaerance, I believe that was a man almost in his 40's.

So why would someone like him beat up a high schooler... And also, why does he know about the UAA?

I swear to god if the UAA is starting to send people after me just because I progress way too quick with my ranking battles..!

Though to be fair, I should've been prepared if others tries going for my rank, if that is what Travis was aiming for, that is. Well, just have to hope I get answers from next time I encounter him!

As for now, life goes on like normal, me living my mundane but admittedly good student life. Honestly, it's only good because Touko is in my life, otherwise I would've thought it sucked ass.

...Or well, I do actually think school sucks ass either way, but I am sure you get me about the rest of the stuff in my normal life, damn it!

Right now though, I am just playing games as usual, Battlefield 1 having been a big favorite of mine in recent times.

While I like FFXIV and NFO, the latter mostly when Rinko, Ako and Sayo are on, sometimes just playing FPS games are more fun.

"GOD DAMN IT, GIVE US ORDERS, YOU PIPSQUEAK!"

Oh yeah, I forgot for a moment I am playing the game together with Shinobu, Rinko, Ako and Rimi.

"Hey, don't call Stephan a pipsqueak! He is a better squad leader than you could ever be!" Ako protests over the mic, as all five of us are currently in a squad, with me being the leader due to setting up the party.

"Calm down you two, will you! I am just checking the map how the situation looks..." I tell them as I bring up the mini map and quickly observe how it looks by each objective. "Alright, I will mark objective Charlie, so go for that one, okay?"

As I had told the four girls, I mark out the C objective, with everyone confirming they understood my order.

I run first, just to spam the Q key on my keyboard and spot out as much enemy infantry as I can on the battlefield.

As we make it to objective C, we keep on bay any enemies that is coming to try to get us while we are capturing it.

"Have some ammo..!" Rinko yells as she puts down an ammo crate in the middle of our ring, as she is currently taking the role as Support.

She continues putting down ammo crates everytime the previous one runs out, just to make sure we all are fully loaded and don't run out of grenades either.

"Damn it, I got hit!" Shinobu yells soon after as I put down a medical crate so I can keep everyone alive, as I am currently playing as a Medic.

I always like the rifles the Medic class uses in this game after all, and in general I like supporting my team as a whole!

Shinobu and Rimi are playing as Assaults, while Ako is a Scout.

Ako is admittedly in a little of a tight spot as she can only use her firearm to shoot at close approaching enemies, but when she can, she snipes any that are at a further distance.

As we soon capture the point and make it ours, people in our team spawns at this objective, greatly helping with driving off any infantry that earlier was a nuisance.

"Hell yeah, we did- DAMN IT!" Shinobu yells as she in the in the middle of her celebrations gets sniped by a sniper we did not see before. We all go prone as I focus my attention on Shinobu for a bit.