Chapter 4 - Noisy Neighbour/VS Death Metal

Ah shit, I forgot about school for a minute.

While these assassins so far have just been fully grown adults ready to put their lives on the line, I'm still just a wee little high schooler and have a long future ahead of me. Well, if I can even have a good future ahead now having taken the "job" as an everyday assassin, that is.

I'm at least glad this is still just the beginning of my time as an assassin, just imagine what a pain in the ass it would be if the other band girls knew about this...

"You shouldn't do that, you can die!"

"I will help patching up your wounds!"

The fact that I can just hear their typical concerned talk in my head drives me nuts! Man, I'm glad only Touko knows about this, at least she believes in me that I will come back unscratched, albeit still hesitating somewhat on letting me go on these kinda missions.

She cares, and knows why all this is happening. Heck, I think everyone in Morfonica knows, they were the first ones to hear me having a conversation with the UAA after all.

Otherwise, how would Touko explain why she kissed me so much once she and the rest came inside the live house? Oh no wait, they know about our relationship, don't they? Well, perhaps my secret assassin life is still intact!

Doing the final stretch of my homework, I soon stand up, before beginning to hear that god damn loud ass music again from the penthouse above. Agh, enough with this already, I'm going up to complain!

As I head up with heavy steps, I soon come to the door leading outside to the rooftop, just so you can enter the penthouse. But as I push down the door handle and push at the door, nothing happens: it's locked.

"Ah what the hell..!" I say as I rush back down the stairs and back into my apartment, before coming back with my beam katana and slice up the door lock, letting me open the door. "Now you fucks, here I come!"

Meanwhile, the ones blasting out the music, are enjoying their time practicing. Yep, it's another band Stephan haven't met yet.

I hope at least they will hear the knocking or doorbell, whatever the hell these people are using! And it's a doorbell, so I decided to ring on it, but no one comes, and the music haven't stopped yet, but as I go to look inside from outside, due to the walls being of glass, it turns out it's five girls playing instruments.

"Wait a minute now, is this another all-girl band..?" I say to myself as I look the DJ table, where the title "RAISE A SUILEN" is written. I think I heard about these girls, but the fact that they were up here the whole time surprised me. I start waving with my beam katana to try getting their attention. "Hey, you five!"

One of them finally seemed to spot me as the others stop playing as well, before the girl by the DJ table seemed to get furious as she hops down from the apparent stool she has behind it before running to the door and rushing outside towards me. She did not look happy, at all.

 She did not look happy, at all