Chapter 2 - More Bands/VS Helter-Skelter

Well, this sucks.

I have been waiting weeks to get any confirmation where the fuck this douche for an assassin is at, but nothing. Ah well, I have been practicing in secret some swings with my beam katana, so I think I should do just fine.

I'm by no means battle capable, but if my parents' lives are on the line, then I better get my ass together and train hard... and play NFO.

"Man this game sucks." I say to myself as I yet again just get shit items from the dungeons that are meant to give you the best stuff. Welp, suppose MMOs aren't always fair.

We have barely gotten any sort of school assignment to do, hence why I'm just lazing around, occasionally chatting around with Touko. Yeah, I sure did ask her out for a date, and she gladly accepted that day.

Nothing entirely official yet, or we just don't share too much about our relationship, but we were canoodling after she came to me with my new clothes I will be using for my time as an assassin.

She is worried though, very worried over the fact that I have to do something like this, even though she gets that it's too keep my family safe.

Though I'm more than determined than ever after she said that if I do manage to make it out alive for every of the these ranking battles, she'll always reward me one way or another, ultimately even wanting to doing it with me, quite badly at that.

"I only belong to you now~"

Her words echoes, making me go into my most primal instincts.

Of course, she has also told me that the others in Morfonica are seemingly interested in me as well, so she doesn't mind if I also hang around them and the other band girls I will eventually meet. Yeah sure, just as friends, but I do not desire some sort of relationship with anyone else other than my beloved.

Morfonica aren't practicing today, so sadly I can't lay my eyes on Touko's angelic everything, but guess life ain't fair, and never will be!

Heading towards CiRCLE, I look at the photo I took of my new clothes Touko made for me. She is quite talented, that absolute treasure for a girl.

The clothes themselves looks quite identical to my school uniform, only that the blazer has been significantly extended near the bottom, giving it almost a coat like appearance. I use my own school badge for it though.

I guess Touko wanted me to be intimidating looking so the assassin fighting me would get unsure if victory is there for them.

But probably not, all of these people are psycho in the head and needs some serious help, and they won't be scared of me. I just hope I will keep myself sane as well, considering how I'll be going on a killing spree.

Probably helps with the fact that I'm in school, have a normal part time job, and also a wonderfully fun loving and smoking hot gyaru chick for a girlfriend that could possibly handle a million plowings from me and still be in top shape..!

...Ahem, anyways, towards CiRCLE I go.

Whistling a certain tune, I soon arrive at CiRCLE, and coincidentally, the girls in Poppin'Party arrives.

Ah yeah, of course I have met some of the band girls, the hell did you think, dear reader? I've just been around with all of the members in Morfonica?

...Oh yeah, Touko...

And then there is Poppin'Party, but Kasumi is really the only one interesting me, she's that typical genki girl, but damn if she isn't positive of her, but her positiveness cannot rival Touko's in my eyes.