Chapter 12 - Denying Obedience and School Hangout

"AAAAAAAAHHH!"

"Holy shit, he's running at us- BLARFGH!"

The soldier doesn't manage to warn other units about me as I slash at his throat, decapitating him in the process.

No hesitation; I have to still go by this, no matter how dire all seems. I need to get this nightmare over, despite the amount of guilt I'll have to leave in my trace.

But if I want to get this over with as soon as possible, I better god damn plow through this as if I am fucking Touko silly!

...Well, maybe not the best comparison, but you get me, damn it!

I keep on avoiding the gunshots from the soldiers guarding my next target, and yeah, for some reason there is actual soldiers this time. Guess goons come in all shapes and forms nowadays, but they are dead set on having me killed, so then I better return that to them!

"Coming through!" I yell as I slice through a few soldiers in front of me, making sure my slashes are delivered at places so they have quick and painless deaths.

No one shall have to suffer this, even if they are simple pawns to hinder my progression in these ranks.

But now I realize I need to rush this for once, as I am still just on rank 96, which doesn't mean shit. My story maybe is meant to go on further...

...But for some reason, I have feeling things will go much more dire later on...

Ah, damn it, no use thinking like that right now! Rankings first, save my parents and live for the rest of my days with my beloved Touko, happily ever after.

As I come to an halt, I realize I've come to the end of this bootleg boot camp, and I turn around, seeing a ton of dead bodies, the blood and gore staining the beach sands in red.

"Hope those UAA employees can clean this up no problem." I say to myself as I continue on. Going inside a toilet, I relieve myself so I won't shit myself or anything while fighting my upcoming opponent.

As I am ready, I walk outside and past the stones, and over there, I see a woman.

I slowly continue down the stairs as the woman turns around, and I can see more clearly that she has an prosthetic leg

I slowly continue down the stairs as the woman turns around, and I can see more clearly that she has an prosthetic leg. Soon after she slowly begins walking forward.

"Do you like fighting?" she suddenly asks me, making me flinch that she would begin talking this soon.

"Uh... no, not really honestly."

"Do you like killing?"

"N-no..."

The hell are these questions..?! Just, stop..!

"...Do you like fear?"

"...Well, that at least I can say that I don't feel in most scenarios. But liking it? Nah."