one

Unedited, like really unedited. Tbh I could have done better, I'm sorry ;-;

°•°🌱°•°

Fixing his glasses before putting the last picture on his journal, he sat back and smiled. Pulling out his phone and snapping a picture before posting it on his page.

Kim Doyoung, the shy kid who had pretty good grades. Also the only guy who hung out with the openly gay kids, not that it mattered he was kind of one of them too. Except the open part.

However his biggest secret was the fact that he was the huge crush on Bang Yedam. His name alone brought a smile to his face, aside from that Doyoung had a popular fan page about him. It was a priority, he was a firm believer that Yedam was going to be big and famous one day, he wanted to be the one that was there since day one.

Doyoung is a year younger than the already graduated male, but his university was near by and he also performs at a couple nearby cafes.

In his eyes, Bang Yedam was a star in the sea, a fish in the sky.

"Doyoung your friend is here," his mom yelled, Doyoung put his things away and ran down stairs.

"Jeongwoo," Doyoung said, curious to why he was the only one here.

"You ready? We are going to Yedam's gig," Jeongwoo said.

Doyoung's eye widened, "really? Then I was born ready!"

Park Jeongwoo was a year younger but Doyoung didnt really have many friends. Park Jeongwoo tends to be shy but he is pretty good with people.

They took the bus to the entertainment district that was by the university. Doyoug smiled thrilled about this experience even though he did it often.

"I heard they got a new guitarist and bassist both of them are foreign," Doyoung said.

Jeongwoo nodded, "the only not foreign one is Yedam because Yoshi, the drummer is also from Japan."

Doyoung clapped, "No because Yoshi has korean ancestry so he's actually Korean."

Jeongwoo clapped, "you're right, how could I forget?"

This is what their conversations were typically like it was rare that Doyoung talk about anything else besides school and Yedams band. Doyoung was obsessed, well not actually he was just like your avid creative fan.

"We are here," Jeongwoo announced.

Doyoung smiled but somewhat felt nervous as he got off the bus, "hey let's get drinks before we go in."

Jeongwoo nodded even the venue was in like a r&b club which has food and drinks, Doyoung couldn't shake this feeling.

They entered a convenience store that was near by, Doyoung roamed towards the side where all the drinks were at, not really paying attention to his surroundings.

As he went to grab a bottle of water a hand touched his, he pulled his hand back, "I'm sorry."

He heard a small laughed then a familiar voice, "it's okay don't worry about it."

Doyoung fixed his glasses before he looked up, the eyes he met cause all the blood to flush his face. Bang Yedam, dang doyoung could die right here. His heart was pounding and now his palms were sweaty, he's obviously seen Yedam countless of time but it would the second time like this.

Doyoungs eyes caught Jeongwoo behind Yedam, he was making signals to calm down and talk. Doyoung took a deep breath and met Yedams eyes.

Yedam smiled, "I'm Yedam."

The urge to say I know was at the tip of his tongue, "I'm Doyoung, I know."

Yedam tilted his head finding the situation funny yet cute, "what do you know?"

Doyoung blinked, "oh uh haha, I know that you seem cool."

Yedams smile never left his face, "oh thanks, well maybe if I see you again we can talk more."

"Yedam let's go!"

Doyoung nodded, "yeah okay. See you around pal."

Yedam laughed, "see ya Doyoung."

Yedam grabbed the water bottle and turned to walk away. Jeongwoo rushed over after he checked that the coast was clear.

"You just talk to the Bang Yedam, how does it feel," Jeongwoo said.

Doyoung blinked, "he said my name, he said my name. Did you hear that?"

Jeongwoo smiled, "this story is unfolding perfectly."

"The show is going to start soon," Doyoung said.

Jeongwoo nodded, "I want to meet their new drummer and bassist."

Doyoung grabbed two water bottles, paying for them before they ran to the venue taking their regular seats. Yeah he came that often that the owners keep these seats reserved for them.

"Hi boys," The owner Park Jihoon who had his arm around his boyfriend Choi Hyunsuk.

"Ready to enjoy the show," Hyunsuk asked.

Doyoung smiled, "I'm born ready."

The older males chuckled at his enthusiasm. Just stepped out of the way as soon as the spotlights shined on to the stage.

This was it.

Doyoung pulled out his phone mostly recording Yedam for his page but not forgetting to give the new members and Yoshi a time to shine.

"How is everyone tonight," Yesam asked.

The crowd cheered in retuen.

"Let me introduce these fine gentlemen behind me, our new members Mashiho and Haruto!"

The crowd cheered again, Jeongwoo this time was a bit louder.

Yedam smiled at the boys and at the crowd, "so I met a boy on my way here and he reminds me of a junior of mine that I met in high school. So I wrote this song."

Doyoung looked up he tilted his head, he couldn't be talking about him, right?

Crowds clutter,

Nose in a book,

Our worlds clash,

This is all it took.

Doyoung had a vivid memory of the first time they met, in that moment he knew that Yedam thinks about him too.

You're going to be a star,

That's what you said to me,

You're gonna go far,

That's what you had me believe,

Well look at me now,

Is this what you wanted of me,

Would you be proud of me?

Doyoung couldn't hold the phone up much longer once he paid so much attention to the lyrics. He put his phone away and decided just to enjoy the moment. He wanted to cry.

Boy with round frames,

This is what I became,

You knew me so well,

Maybe I fell,

Signed your gonna be star.

Doyoung smiled through he tears but he denied the fact that this song could be made for someone a hundred times more attractive than him. That's what Doyoung made himself believe.

Yedam sighed, "I think I might have to end tonight with that one."

The crowd whined which made Yedam chuckled.

"I'll be back Friday and Saturday, so if you want to go on my page and suggest songs to sing for those performances you can. I love you guys, thank you for supporting us!"

Doyoung took a deep breath, there was something heavy in his chest almost like he felt like he was missing the big picture.