thirteen

Unedited

°•°🌱°•°

"Surprised?"

"Yeah, a little bit," Doyoung said.

Yedam smiled a bit shyly, "are you okay with it?"

Doyoung blinked, "no, I mean yes, I am. Just how long did you know?"

"Majority of the time but Yoshi helped me," Yedam chuckled.

Doyoung smiled a bit, the boys smile was just so contagious, he couldn't help it, "so you were looking for me?"

Yedam swayed on his feet, "you could say that."

"But why?"

"You will find out later, our movie is about to start. Come on," Yedam said, he turned around and walked to the Entrance hall.

Doyoung followed pulling the tickets up on his phone, the guy scanned it and told them which room to go to.

Yedam noticed Doyoung being quiet, "do I make you uncomfortable?"

"No just um nervous you could say," Doyoung chuckled nervously with his hands in his pockets.

Yedam smiled a bit at that response and followed Doyoung to their seats. It was quiet between them while they watched the movie.

Doyoungs chest felt kind of heavy, he's liked Yedam for literally years. Now he got to sit next him for nearly two hours with their knees touching and hands grazing each other occasionally. He could still feel Yedams warm skin as he touched his knuckles.

The two of them walked out of the theater, Doyoungs hands in his jacket pocket.

"How did you like the movie? Was it everything you wanted and more?"

Doyoung chuckled at the exaggeration, "it was pretty good."

"Just pretty good?"

Doyoung nodded, "a solid ten out of ten."

"Well you don't sound very excited for someone who scored a movie that high," Yedam huffed.

Doyoung smiled thinking the older was adorable, "my mind must be somewhere else."

Yedam looked at him, Doyoung turned away his cheeks a soft pink, "hey, what about some ice cream?"

"Yeah sure," Doyoung said.

Doyoungs eyes widened when he felt a warm hand grab his, "let's go!"

He didnt know if Yedam meant to hold his hand but Doyoungs heart was doing back flips at the moment. His hand was so warm, the feeling tingling up his arm. Yedam pulled him to a near by ice cream parlor, ordering some random flavors that caught their eyes.

Doyoung took a deep breath as Yedam came and set the ice cream on the table, "here you go."

"Thank you," Doyoung said taking a bite. "You really didn't have to do all this."

Yedam tilted his head, "of course I did, it's our first time meeting. I really wanted to treat you."

Doyoung tilted his head, "yeah but why?"

Yedam let out a sigh, "I guess I feel like I owe you in a way."

Doyoung smiled a bit, "Yedam you really don't need to show anything towards me."

"Yeah but," Yedam let out a sigh, "you kept me going."

Doyoungs eyes widened, that meant Yedam knew who he really was. Doyoung wore his glasses but he was a lot heavier then that's why he was so sure Yedam wouldnt figure it out.

"I did?"

"I wrote a song about it, have you heard it?"

Doyoung knew what he was talking about but he shook his head no, "you wrote a song for me?

Yedam nodded a bit, "maybe I'll show it to you later."

Doyoung avoided eye contact noticing that most of his ice cream was melted, "I should head home soon."

"Let me walk you."

Doyoung put his hand up stop him from getting, "don't get up, I can walk myself."

"Um okay, talk to you later?"

Doyoung nodded, he threw his stuff away and walked him. He was so overwhelmed about what had happened and he didn't quite know how to handle it. It was like everything he had hoped for was suddenly happening but it was just too soon.

As much as be wished he could just avoid the whole situation, he couldn't.

His phone buzzed.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU WERE CHOSEN AS THE FINAL DANCE CONTEST WINNER.

PLEASE ENTER 'I AGREE' IF YOU AGREE WITH OUT TERMS AND CONDITIONS, ONCE SIGNED MORE INFORMATION WILL BE SENT TO YOU.

THANK YOU.