twelve

unedited, chapter zero will be up on the new sukhoon story!

---

Finally, it was Wednesday and Doyoung had a test in Practical dance. It wasn't hard but, the male had thrown something together last minute. Though he was still confident he really didn't think he would get a good grade on it.

It was after school and Doyoung started to walk home alone because once again Haruto and Jeongwoo were busy. Doyoung sighed, he was happy for them but, he hated to be alone. 

Invite one of your online friends to the movies.

Jeongwoo's voice rang through his head, it wasn't a bad idea. Most of his online friends were around his age anyway. Doyoung pulled out his phone and looked to see if anyone was online.

Yee-Dee Active

Doyoung clicked on the name, messages from last night flooding his vision.

Yedamsdobby
hey!

Yee-Dee
Hi, how was school?

Doyoung smiled, he remembered.

Yedamsdobby
It was good! I had a test
kind of stressed about it since I threw a dance together last minute

Yee-Dee
Oh, yeah but you are a great dancer so I'm sure you have nothing to worry about (:

Yedamsdobby
thank you ^^
that means a lot~

Yee-Dee
ofc why would I lie?
I have eyes for talent

Doyoung chuckled at the comment, rolling his eyes slightly at his cocky older friend.

Yedamsdobby
You live in Seoul, right?

Yee-Dee
Yeah but, Seoul itself is pretty big

Yedamsdobby
do you think you would be able to meet me for a movie?

Yee-Dee
Well, I'm not busy today so I could later in the evening! 
What theater?

Doyoung took a deep breath kind of second-guessing but he had already invited him so to back out now isn't right.

Yedamsdobby
sent a location

Yee-Dee
Oh, that's actually nearby, yeah that sounds like fun!

Yedamsdobby
the movie I want to see is at 7 pm, is that okay?

Yee-Dee
Yeah, ofc!
I can't wait to meet you!

Yedamsdobby
yeah same ^^

Doyoung was standing in front of his front door for a while texting the male, a male he didn't even know the name of. He ran into his house and jumped into his bed, I can't believe this is happening.

Doyoung looked at the time 4:12, he decided to get up and have a snack before he showered and got ready knowing that it would take a while. Most of his time would be wasted on his shower and picking his outfit.

sigh, what should I wear?

6:02 and still no outfit, Doyung was just sitting on his bed shirtless with a pair of jeans on. Then he just decided to through on a t-shirt since he was just meeting a friend. He didn't even know why he was trying so hard in the first place.

Finally, he just gathered the rest of his things ad decided to get his things together and left the house. Last minute decided to grab a jacket in case he got cold, which tends to happen often.

He pulls out his phone, noticing a notification on his phone.

Yee-Dee
I think I'm here a bit early, did you buy the tickets already?

Yedamsdobby
I did online

Yee-Dee
I'll go get snacks then~

Yedamsdobby
okay ^^ I'll be there soon!

Doyoung put his phone down having to wait for the bus for a couple of moments and walk the rest of the way. About ten minutes before seven he arrived at the movie theater.

Doyoung sighed as he looked up at the theater, a part of him was nervous and wanted to run away. The part of him was curious to meet those online friends, someone that can potentially be around for a while.

He went into the building looking around for someone who looked like they were around his age. However, there were a lot of young people there male and female, considering he didn't know anything about the other person.

Doyoung put a small smile on his face and decided to head in the direction of the commission stand.

"Hey, are you yedamsdobby?"

Doyoung heard the voice, he felt an odd chill on his arms. His head looked down as he turned around.

"I am, yeah."

"It's nice to finally meet you!"

Doyoung took a deep breath looking at the males' Van's, slowly he looked up his jaw dropping slightly at his face.

"Y-yedam?"