eighteen

Heavily Unedited, kind of a filler ;-; short chapter that has like nothing to do with the plot since I lost inspo n have like no time for anything

°•°🌱°•°

Yedam let out a sigh, he walked into a building looking at the paper in his hand. He looked back up seeing a woman sitting down at the reception. He took a deep breath and walked up to her.

"Excuse me?"

The lady looked up, "how can I help you?"

Yedam placed the paper on the desk, "today is the last day to sign up for the talent show, right?"

She smiled, "yeah let me get you a sheet to fill out! Auditions are tomorrow at 3 pm."

Do we have to audition too?

Yedam wanted to sigh, he didn't want to do this. I think it was just the fear and low self-esteem creeping in on him, he's been too confident with his skills this whole time. Why did suddenly he not feel that confident?

The women got up to get a sheet from the printer handing it over to Yedam, "fill this out and we will get you so you can come audition tomorrow either alone or with a group."

Yedam looked at the paper that he had placed on the table grabbing a pen, before he knew it he was signing his group up for the talent show.

"Here," Yedam handed the paper back.

"Thank you! I hope to see you tomorrow at three."

Yedam just gave a small smile before leaving the building, he let out a sigh.

I perform gigs at pubs all the time so why was I suddenly nervous?

His phone rang.

"Hello?"

Yedam had answered his phone only to hear Haruto's voice, "Mashi wants to know if you signed up yet?"

"Yeah I just finished filling out the paper," Yedam replied walking to the bus stop.

Yedam listens to Haruto tell Mashiho then yelling, "yay!"

Yedam chuckled a but, "auditions are tomorrow at three."

"Are you on the way back?"

Yedam let out a hum, "yeah."

"Yoshi said we should practice,"
Haruto said.

"I'm not really in the mood,"
Yedam said softly.

"You don't have to practice, we will just please stop by," Haruto said.

Yedam sighed, "fine I'll be right over."

Yedam made his way to the to the dance studio they have been meeting up with. It was starting to get a bit hotter outside since they were nearly in the summer.

Yedam opened the door seeing the light to their studio was off.

Yedam tilted his head, "hello?"

Didnt they just tell me to come?

Yedam turned to flip the light switch.

"Surprise!"

Yedam jumped, "what the-"

"Happy Birthday Yedam!"

Yedam looked at his phone, May 7th.

He laughed a bit, "thank you so much."

They started to sing happy birthday realized they had no cake in their hands. He heard the door behind him he turned around seeing Doyoung and Jeongwoo with a cake.

Yedams smile stretched from ear to ear, "you guys really didn't have to do this."

"Says you, you didn't even remember it was your birthday," Mashiho huffed.

Yedam laughed, "I did forget, I'm thankful though."

"Let's eat cake!"

Yedam smiled watching the boys batter around him and sit on the floor bringing out plates and utensils. He turned to look at Doyoung a little longer than the others.

Something was different, "hes pretty."

Doyoung turned to look at him, "did you say something?"

Yedams eyes widened, "no, I just wants some cake, it looks good."

Doyoung smiled serving his slice first before everyone else, "happy birthday."

Yedam just smiled, "thanks."