nineteen

Short and heavily unedited

°•°🌱°•°

"We will make it in right," Haruto asks.

The boys sat in the waiting room for the mini auditions that were being held for the talent show. They weren't sure if they were limited to how many acts can perform. If there was then there would be a chance Yedam's team wouldn't make it.

Yoshi patted Haruto's shoulder, "I think so, we practiced so hard."

"I think we will do just fine," Mashiho states. "Right Yedam?"

Yedam blinked, he was nervous. He's never been this nervous before its a side he doesnt think the other males have seen before.

"Yedam?"

Yedam nodded, "oh yeah, sure, totally."

Yoshi frowned a bit, "out of all of us I feel like you should be the most confident in your talent, are you okay?"

Yedam nodded, "yeah I'm fine."

"Are you sick," Mashi asked, lifting his hand to Yedams forehead.

"Honestly? I'm nervous," Yedam sighed.

"Why are we here then," Haruto asked.

"I know you guys wanted to do this and-"

"And?"

"And Doyoung says if we don't win I can't date him," Yedam admitted quietly.

"Why would dating Doyoung matter," Haruto asked making contact with Mashiho who gave him a look. "OH! You like Doyoung!"

Yoshi chuckled, "we all knew that already Haruto come on now."

Mashiho patted the male's back, "don't worry, he'll be yours in no time."

Yedam smiled at Mashiho,"yeah, yeah! You're right. We got this!"

"Next!"

"That's us," Yoshi breathed out anxious.

°•°🌱°•°

Doyoung cleaned up his homeroom with the help of Jeongwoo who just wanted to go home already.

"Are we done yet," the young boy groaned.

"Yeah we are," Doyoung said putting the broom and dustpan away.

Doyoung grabbed his stuff when Jeongwoo grabbed his arm with a bright smile, "can we go get ice cream please? I helped you."

Doyoung just chuckled, "fine fine we can get ice cream."

Jeongwoo smiled brightly pulling Doyoung out of the school on the way to the ice cream place. Jeongwoo seemed a little too excited to get ice cream.

"Oh we are going to an actual place? I thought you wanted to get ice cream at the convenience store so you could see Haruto," Doyoung teased.

Doyoung knows Haruto had left quickly after class so he could go to his part time job. That's what Jeongwoo always told him, that's why the young boy always came to bother him.

"Shut up! I don't even know if he works today," Jeongwoo laughed.

"Well if he didn't wouldn't he be here with us," Doyoung asked.

"Good point."

Now Doyoung was curious where would Haruto be if Jeongwoo didn't know where he was. Jeongwoo looked over at Doyoung noticing how quiet he was.

"Do you know what ice cream to get?"

"Chocolate, of course."

"Basic," Jeongwoo sang.

Doyoung laughed opening the door for Jeongwoo following him in. He watched as Jeongwoo bumped into someone before him.

Doyoung immediately grabbed his friend, "I'm so sorry, Ruto? What are you doing here?"

Of course, when the male turned around it just had to be Haruto. That's when he noticed Mashiho, Yoshi and Yedam was also there.

"Jeongwoo asked me to get ice cream," Haruto said.

Doyoung blinked and looked at his friend, Jeongwoo had an awkward smile and shrugged, "oops."

Doyoung put his hands on his hips, "okay what the heck is going on here?"

Mashiho turned, "we are here to deliver news."

Doyoung tilted his head, "what news?"

Yedam amd Yoshi turned around with a bright smile, "we made it in!"

Doyoung took a second to register before jumping and hugging the guys in front of him, "Oh my god! I'm so proud! I knew you guys could do it!"