fourteen

Unedited

°•°🌱°•°

"You made it! You made it! You made- Ow!"

Doyoung was getting ready but Jeongwoo was being annoying so he did what any best friend would do. Threw a pillow at him. I know what you're thinking, why does Doyoung seemed so stressed?

Wouldn't you be if you were forced into something you didn't want to do?

Jeongwoo hugged the pillow that was thrown at him sitting on Doyoung's bed with a sigh, "what's wrong? I don't understand why you are so aggravated."

Doyoung pulled on his hoodie, "you forced me to do this, after seeing Yedam the other day I feel life I've been ignoring him now I literally can't cause I have to teach him a dumbass choreography I made months ago."

Doyoung heard a sniffle looking at the younger who was wiping his eyes.

"I'm sorry hyung."

Doyoung frowned and crouch in front of Jeongwoo, "don't cry, I know you just want the best for me. Jeongwoo look at me, one day I'll bring you with me."

Jeongwoo smiled a bit, "bring me when they need an test audience."

Doyoung laughed and ruffled the boys hair, "just cause I'm angry now doesn't mean I wont be thankful in the future."

"You are right, it might turn out well for you. They film a video post it on their social media, it could get so many views! Then you will get the credit, you can put it on your resume and become a successful choreographer," Jeongwoo rambled which just made Doyoung laugh.

"Yeah something like that, did you want to come with me to drop me off. Maybe if Haruto sees you with me, he will let you stay," Doyoung teased, getting the final things together.

Jeongwoo blushed, "he told me he sucks at dancing and that I'll just make him nervous."

"You make him nervous, how cute. My little cub Jeongwoo is all grown up," Doyoung sang, sling the bag over his shoulder.

"Can I stay at your place and play your switch?"

"I don't know how long I'll be gone Woo."

"Please, your mom will come home soon, just let her know," Jeongwoo whined.

"How about, you just take my switch with you for today," Doyoung said.

Jeongwoo's eyes widened, "really? But you never let me-"

"Before I change my mind Woo," Doyoung said, which the younger boy grabbed the switch and ran out with Doyoung behind him.

"Have fun Dobby!"

Doyoung waved and made his way to the subway station, he could have taken the bus but he didn't want to be late. He made his way to a studio that the boys had rented it out it was only 11 am, they will probably tell him how long they are allowed to be there when he arrived.

After a short commute, Doyoung had made it to the studio. He smiled when he saw Haruto in the lobby.

"Hey Ruto," Doyoung greeted.

Haruto smiled, "we have until six, I'll take you to the room we will be using. How have you been?"

Doyoung smiled, "good, I'm kind of excited. Does anyone have any dance experience?"

"Only Mashiho," Haruto announced.

"Liar, Yedam danced for the talent show in sixth grade," Doyoung said.

Haruto laughed, "I never asked, I just know Mashi the longest."

Doyoung patted the male on the back, "It okay, lets go in."

When Doyoung had arrived Mashiho was already leading stretches which Haruto was the least flexible out of the boys. Doyoung kind of expected that considering his height and lack of physical activity.

Doyoung started slowly with the beginning of the dance. The male taught five eight counts before letting them run it with music a couple times.

"Okay now let's start the next part," Doyoung said teaching them five more.

"Can't we take a break," Haruto whined.

"Not yet, it's not even three yet," Doyoung stated checking the time.

The boys drank some water and ran it a couple more times, Doyoung let out a sigh.

"Hold this pose," Doyoung yelled pausing the music. "Look in the mirror, what looks wrong here?"

The boys were silent before Madhiho spoke up quietly, "they have clenched fists."

"Good job Mashi," Doyoung said going around fixing everyone's pose.

Yedam's breath hitched when he felt Doyoungs touch his slightly feeling the males warmth from behind him.

Yedam pulled away chuckling awkwardly, "its three, what do you guys want to eat?"

Doyoungs eyes furrowed at the Male's, Yedam has never been the one to just excuse himself out of work. So for him to just pull away before Doyoung even got to say anything was strange.

Doyoung checked his phone seeing a couple messages from his mom and Jeongwoo.

The male sighed putting his phone away before forming excuses in his head, "let's just clean up and leave."

Yedams eyes widened and looked at the boy, "but we haven't used the whole studio time."

"Then eat here and clean when you are done," Doyoung stated packing up his stuff.

Yedam looked at the boys and walked over to Doyoung, "what's wrong?"

"Nothing," Doyoung sighed.

Yedam bent down to find the males eyes, "I know you are upset, just tell me why."

"You are acting strange and on top of this, I didn't even want to be here. Jeongwoo forced me into this contest where I actually dont think it was fair considering I'm friends with Haruto. It just seemed like a set up and other fans should get the same chance I do," Doyoungs voice went raw and tears were slowly falling down his face.

Yedam quickly wiped the boys tears and pulled him into a hug, "Doyoung we want you here, you deserved it even if you wanted no part of it. We don't have to continue this if you don't want to."

"Can we end this class please? I'll comeback tomorrow," Doyoung sniffled.

"Even if you didn't, I would go after you," Yedam whispered patted the males hair.

Doyoung just acted like he didn't hear it and hugged the male tighter.