eleven

Unedited, sorry I feel like the chapter are just getting shorter and shorter

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I feel like this upcoming year in the bl garden will be a hefty one. New fics by Chae and Ahyoon also a collab that will hopefully be ready for this year as well. Thank you guys so much for all the support through the years! I love you guys~

!!!IMPORTANT 2023 ANNOUNCEMENT ON THE CONVERSATION BOARDS!!!

°•°🌱°•°

Monday was a day all the students dreaded, for apparent reasons but Doyoung was in a rather sunny mood. He walked into the canteen for lunch spotting his friend sitting alone with a rain cloud over his head. Doyoung just smiled.

"Oh woo," Doyoung sang skipping his way over to his best friend, "how was your date with Ruto?"

"I want to punch you in the face," Jeongwoo grumbled.

Doyoung got worried, "why? What happened? Was it bad? Do I need to go beat his ass?"

Jeongwoo shook his head, "no I just can't believe you abandoned me like that!"

Doyoung let out a sigh of relief, "Woo if it wasn't bad then I deserve a thank you."

Jeongwoo rolled his eyes, "yeah whatever."

"Tell me about it, did anything happen?"

"We ate popcorn, and held hands, the movie was actually great!"

"Boop, wait, rewind! You held hands?"

"Yeah, in the movie theater and when he walked me home," Jeongwoo smiled shyly.

"Hey guys, what are you talking about," Haruto asked sitting down with their lunch.

"I was asking Jeongwoo about your dat-"

"I was telling him how amazing the movie was, you should really go see it," Jeongwoo cut him off.

Haruto nodded, "yeah the plot was really good."

Doyoung glared a bit at Jeongwoo and wondered why they avoided the conversation. Doyoung tilted his head and decided to give up.

"Well I don't want to go alone," Doyoung said.

"Then don't?"

Doyoung chuckled, "was that a question? Did you want to go with me?"

Jeongwoo shook his head, "I mean get yourself your own date you probably have a lot of internet friends that would want to see it."

Doyoung pouted a bit, "I mean yeah but you're my best friend why can't you go with me?"

Haruto laughed, "'cause he would spoil it, can't keep his big mouth shut."

"Hey," Jeongwoo whined which just made Haruto smile.

Something is definitely up between them, Doyoung thought.

"You are right."

Jeongwoo clapped, "invite Yee-Dee!"

Doyoung thought about it, "maybe, I'll think about it. Meeting people on the internet is kind of crazy."

"That's how we met Dobby," Jeongwoo chuckled.

"Exactly, I regret every second."

Jeongwoo punched him in the arm, "why are you so mean today?"

Doyoung just laughed, hugging his friend slightly, "you know I love you woo."

"Yeah, whatever."

Doyoung just smiled and looked at Haruto, "so what are you guys doing if neither of you wants to go with me."

"Oh, Jeongwoo promised me he would go shopping with me, I need new strings for my base," Haruto said.

"They have a performance soon," Jeongwoo said.

"Yeah, on Friday," Haruto said.

"At 7 pm at VolKno," Doyoung asked, that was their usual spot run by Hyunsuk and Jihoon.

Haruto smiled, "yeah, how'd you know?"

"When I say he's your biggest fan I meant it," Jeongwoo said.

"No, no, you are his biggest fan," Doyoung said pointing at Jeongwoo and then Haruto. "I'm Yedams biggest supporter."

Jeongwoo blushed, "yeah okay, whatever."

Haruto looked around, "so you guys will be there?"

"Of course," Doyoung yells.

Jeongwoo rolled his eyes, "of course, plus you are our friend now, it's more of a reason to go."

Doyoung watched the two smile at each other feeling the energy between them, he didn't want to call it love but it was definitely more than friendship. Doyoung waved his hand in between bringing the attention to him.

"The first bell just rang guys," Doyoung said.

Jeongwoo blinked, "oh snap we are going to be late for class."

Doyoung laughed but then the bell actually rang, "I was kidding but if we don't go right now then we will actually be late."

Jeongwoo pushed his shoulder playfully, "ugh, I hate you."

"No you don't, I'm your best friend," Doyoung said getting up with a knowing smile.

Jeongwoo pouted and wrapped his arms around Haruto's arm, "no Haruto is my best friend now."

Doyoung gasped but then held Jeongwoo's other arm, "come on besties, we can't be late."

"Ew, I hate when you talk like that," Jeongwoo said laughing at Doyoung's high voice.

"Come on guys, we have like two minutes, " Haruto stated.

"Oh shoot!"