two

Unedited, short chapter ;-;

°•°🌱°•°

Doyoung pressed the post button before falling back into his bed with his phone on his chest. His mind couldn't help but wonder to Yedam. Random thoughts like how was he or what his favorite song was?

Doyoung phone was blowing up but he paid no mind to it, everyone practically worshiped him. Not literally but it's almost like he had fans also. His twitter account had about 10k followers which was like 5 times less than what Yedam had. However if you were a fan of Yedam you had no choice but to know who Dobby was also. Dobby was Doyoung internet name for privacy reasons.

Doyoung took a deep breath taking a short breath from the wondering thoughts as he pulled his phone up to his ear to answer a call.

"Hello?"

"Doyoung did you see it?"

Doyoung tilt his head, "what are you talking about?"

"He liked and retweeted your edit," Jeongwoo yelled.

Doyoung eyes widened, obviously he had his notices here and there but normally it was his friends, Yoshi, or Yedam's management team. Never was it Yedam himself.

Doyoung let out a small squeal as he viewed the news and gained a heavy amount of followers.

"He loves you!"

Doyoung blushed, "no shut up!"

Jeongwoo squealed, half of the time he felt the boy was more excited than he was. This was enough for the male to smile for the whole week.

°•°🌱°•°

Yoshi was laying on the couch in the studio listening to some of Yedams recorded songs. Scrolling through Yedams phone as if it was his own.

"Hey what if we made a music video," Yoshi said.

Yedam swirled around in his chair to look at him, "a music video?"

Yoshi sat up nodding, "I think that it's time that we take this journey more seriously."

Yedam tilted his head, "you mean no more playing at pubs?"

Yoshi nodded, "think about it, I mean this is great but if you were bigger wouldnt it be easier to find this boy you are looking for?"

Yedam shook his head, "we can hold a concert and about ten thousand of the followers we have will show up, the fact that I have to look for him in such a crowd seems hopeless."

Yoshi sighed, "well when you say it like that, I sound crazy."

"Trust me Yoshi, i would love to take the next step but i need to find him first."

"Why is he so important to you?"

Yedam turned around back at his song he was working on, "he believed in me when no one else did."

"Yet you don't even know his name," Yoshi snickered.

"But I know what he looks like and that works better," Yedam said.

Yoshi clapped as he made a realization which made Yedam turn back around to face him, "convenience store boy!"

Yedam smiled a bit and nodded, "what about him?"

"He looks exactly like him," Yoshi said.

Yedam blinked as he put two and two together, "I'm actually stupid."

"Didnt you get his name?"

Yedam just looked at him.

Yoshi groaned, "you forgot his name didnt you?"

Yedam threw his head back, "hey you shouldnt be the stressed one here, I literally let him slip from right in between my fingers."

"Don't talk to me I'm disappointed in you," Yoshi said, he laid on the couch turned away from Yedam.

Yedam sighed, I'm so useless.