five

Unedited, how would y'all feel about an applyfic¿ if you don't know what that is I can answer any questions you have. But basically I have a plot and character description premade so all you have to do is pick a character description then apply, which you are making your own character based on the description to send to me so I can use it in my story.

Short chapter, sorry I've been too busy )::

°•°🌱°•°

Yee-Dee
Good Morning!

Doyoung smiled that was the first text he got as he was walking to school.

Yedamsdobby
Goodmorninggg (:

Yee-Dee
How did you sleep?

Doyoung loved when people would ask him that question, something made it feel like people actually cared.

Yedamsdobby
Really well, how about you?

Yee-Dee
I slept well, alot too this is the latest I've awaken

Yedamsdobby
Its 7 in the morning what do you meaN lAteSt

Yee-Dee
College kicks my butt

Yedamsdobby
Oh I'm sorry, I'm on campus now. I'll talk to you later <3

Yee-Dee
ok >///<

Doyoung laughed at the cute text heading to the canteen as he put his phone away. He skipped up to Jeongwoo who was in line to get breakfast at the mini shop.

"Morning Woo."

"You seem to be in a good mood," Jeongwoo said glancing over him.

Doyoung chuckled, "yeah, I am. What are you getting?"

"Our breakfast," Jeongwoo said using his meal credits for two red bean buns, hard boiled eggs and two banana milks.

Doyoung took what was his from Jeongwoo as the sat down at an empty table in a more secluded era.

"Thank you."

Jeongwoo laughed, "I do this every Friday and you do this every Monday, its tradition."

"Glad it's just us two then it would be much more expensive," Doyoung laughed.

They were talking about random things until Jeongwoos jaw dropped which made Doyoung stop talking so he could look back at whatever caught Jeongwoos's attention.

Doyoung saw a tall male walking into the canteen, "hold on is that?"

"Haruto Watanabe, Bang Yedam's bassist. God, he's so perfect."

"Go talk to him."

"Are you insane? No, I would absolutely embarrass myself."

"I talked to yedam," doyoung stated knowing the other had liked the boy for literally years.

Jeongwoo looked at him, "I hate you."

"Why? Cause I'm right?"

"Shut up."

Doyoung laughed, "did you want me to talk to him for you?"

Jeongwoo rolled his eyes then looked back at Doyoung, "would you?"

Doyoung got up which made Jeongwoo nervous, the male made his way to the taller boy who had just go in line for lunch.

"Hey there, you are Haruto right?"

Haruto look down almost glaring but it was the confusion that made him look almost mad, "hey, yeah, how did you know?"

"I think my friend over there has a class with you, " Doyoung said.

Haruto looked over to Jeongwoo who quickly tore his eyes away which made a small smile appear on his face, "yeah I think I remember, I just started today but I think I know what you are talking about."

"Well, I'm his best friend Doyoung, and he was too shy to come with me to get your number," Doyoung smiled a bit.

Haruto just chuckled, "yeah sure, I need friends anyway."

"Well if you want you can join us for lunch," Doyoung said.

Harutos eyes sparkled, "really?"

Doyoung nodded, "yeah we have room, it's just us two normally."

Haruto nodded, "I'll be over when I'm done."

Doyoung nodded and smiled as he turned around and joined back with Jeongwoo.

Jeongwoo looked up at him, "so how did it go?"

"Hes joining us for lunch," Doyoung smiled.

The other boys eyes widened, "are you insane?"

"Come on woo, you have to be friends before you can date him," Doyoung said.

Jeongwoo sighed, yeah I got this. No I dont!