Chapter 15: You don't know him

Lisa woke up from her bed late, she couldn't fall asleep even right after they arrived from Golden disk award tired. Bangtan won 4 awards, Blackpink won 2 awards and LK surprisingly won an award. They won an award in Melon music award, but they didn't expect to have a bonsang in Golden disk award.

And tomorrow will be Gaon chart awards, so their schedule for today was to have a beauty sleep and to pamper themselves for having an award.

Lisa walks towards the mini studio inside their house.

She played some songs for warm up, before getting pumped up with the beat of her dance break transition of du-ddu-du-ddu to forever young and swalla for her first performance on their Asian tour. They just finished their first concert in Seoul, marking the start of their first world tour, and for a few months they'll be travelling places to places outside south korea.

For the rest of her vacation, Lisa decided to go to Thailand to spend her new year with her family. Jungkook did invite Lisa to spend her christmas vacation again in Jeon's Household without Eun ah this time, but why would she. Eun ah should do that because if time permits and Jungkook definitely fell in love with her she will be a part of jeon's family, so she as a best friend should back out and take the main lady off the street don't you think so?

When she saw her mother again, she immediately cried in her arms telling how painful it is to love him and asking her, how can she unlove him. For that moment, she did enjoy the company of her childhood friends and her family. She forgot her feelings for him just for the meantime.

The stream of overflowing thoughts of her was snapped when she heard a knock on the glass door. There she saw Jungkook already leaning himself on the open door, looking at her seriously while she lay on the cold floor chasing her breath.

As soon as she arrived in south korea, Jungkook kept on annoying her as hell asking what's the best gift for his girlfriend on her birthday. Lisa deadpanned his question, she didn't answer or react to his question. She just told him that she wanted to go to kiel's with the girls. Jungkook told her that he'll accompany them, but she refuses him.

If she did answer him, she'll definitely give him an awful answer of "break up". But of course, what is her right?

"Lali" he said her name.

"What are you doing to yourself" Jungkook walked towards her, Lisa sat up from her position.

"Look at you, you're getting thinner" Jungkook knelt in front of her, his eyes filled with worry.

He was about to caress her cheeks, but she backed away from him avoiding his touch. Jungkook saw her reaction and felt a pinch on his chest. He didn't want to mention it, but Lisa is clearly avoiding him. "Please can you, can you take care of yourself more" his hands fell on his lap.

"I'm okay Jungkook" , giving him a small smile.

"Tell me what's wrong, you're hiding something from me," Jungkook asked her.

"I'm just worried about the tour and also my performance" lie.

"Don't worry about it, you'll do good" he gave her a bunny smile "You're always good at it anyway, you go girl!" She was jungshook from his actions; she was so dumbfounded that the only thing she did was burst out laughing.

Jungkook watches her in amusement. When was the last time he saw her laughing? He misses her giggling-self. He misses her. For the past months all of his attention trying to forget Yuna, he thought that maybe Lisa is avoiding him to give him all his time for his girlfriend. Even though she's with them, she's been constantly ignoring him. He understood her but Why does my heart feel like this?