Chapter 40: The Message

"Earth to Lisa!"

Chaeyoung catches her attention while she is pondering on the corner of their studio looking into the nothingness of the ceiling.

Chaeyoung wasn't sure why but she seemed lost in her own world, she couldn't even hear her when she shouted at her ears. Chaeyoung shoved her side hair, confirming her thoughts.

She was wearing a wireless earpiece. She should have known "What is it Chaengi?" Lisa asked her, still looking at the ceiling removing her earpiece.

"You look lost, are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm okay, I was listening to the beats" she said not batting an eye on her.

"Are you sure? Did Jungkook and you fight?" She asked again

"Nope" she shook her head "I'm just a bit tired, I just want to go home and sleep" Lisa answered, yawning.

"Well then, fortunately for you we can already go home," Chaeyoung said. "Our recording for the B side is done so we can go home now!" She stretched her slender arms.

Both of them went out of the studio, informing their manager that they will go home for the day, and their loving manager called the driver to fetch them at the entrance.

They took their own separate ways when they arrived on the village with Chaeyoung jumping out of the car first, on their old house, which is where Jimin and Chaeyoung decided to live in since they traveled so much on their free time and haven't decided yet if they should buy their own.

As soon as she entered their house, their cats welcomed her meowing as if saying 'Welcome home' she rubbed her fur babies' belly one by one but a nasty smell whiff her nose.

"Louis! Is that you?" She scooped her fat cat up to smell him but it wasn't him. She looked over to their cat litters but it wasn't there either.

Lisa searched everywhere to find the unpleasant smell around their house, she even went out of their terrace but it wasn't there as well.

She was adamant about leaving it as it is or find the source but the awful smell is irritating her to the point she wants to turn the house upside down just to get rid of it.

As soon as she entered the house the smell entered her nose again, it was definitely on the inside, she thought. Lisa went towards the kitchen, and there she realized that the smell was getting stronger and nastier, and it's making her want to puke.

She sniffed continuously like a rat in search of their food. She opened every cabinet to find the source, but her nose found its way to their fridge. And it's coming from the inside.

She swiftly opened the fridge, and the unpleasant smell welcomed her with a kick on her stomach. She ran as fast as she could towards the powder room to let out the nasty feeling inside her on the toilet bowl.

She was crying, her stomach took a turn over the sight of kimchi. "Ugh, what's wrong with me?" she said after flushing the toilet and cleaning herself on the sink.

She doesn't know why, she loves kimchi! Especially the Kimchi made by Mrs Jeon. But this time, it became like rotten food to her, that smells like it was abandoned for a long time. She told herself not to eat kimchi ever again, and it had to be rid off.

She wore a mask and gloves to remove all their kimchi from their fridge and dump it to the garbage bin outside their house.

But she could still smell the nasty odor of kimchi inside their house, so she took all of the humidifier that the fans gave her and placed it all around in their living space while she made sure there wasn't any smell left on their fridge and living room.