Chapter 31: Trust

Days become weeks, weeks become months. Lisa and Jungkook shared their love in pure happiness and joy.

Jungkook has already proven how deep his love for Lisa is, throughout almost the entire year of dating. They shared a lot of heated kisses, teasing under the warm blanket, a lot of comfortable hugs, sweet messages, but there were also some pity arguments and small bickering. However, they are already used to it that made them exclusively stronger and better, that had them go through those months without a sweat.

"It's been almost a year is it not?" Jennie asks Lisa.

"I know right time flies so fast, I didn't know I'd be able to love a Jeon Jungkook" they laugh.

Blackpink are in the midst of their second world tour, after they launch their very succesful first full album they became the first girl group with accumulated sales of 1M after 52 years breaking the record of SES as the previous holder of having the said sales. BTS's accomplishments are rather unimaginable and very proudly they can call themselves the kings of pop this decade.

Daesang after daesang, they didn't even have to compete on weekly shows as they can win it without performing but there are times that they will perform but only for the fans and nothing more. They just want to experience all the things that they dream of in and out of South Korea with armys, winning billboards nominated to grammys? Name it. They're legendary.

"So how are you and Taehyung unnie?" Lisa asks, they are in kiel's with the rest of her members while waiting for bangtan to arrive and join them.

"We're... fine" Jennie blankly said.

"Is there something wrong?" Jisoo concernly asked.

"He's..." Jennie hesitated.

"Unnie, did he do something?" Rose.

"Not really but.." Jennie paused "I think he's avoiding me".

"What do you mean avoiding you?" Jisoo asked.

"I don't know really, It's just one day he went home from daegu then when he returned he started avoiding me, he seemed lost every time."

"Maybe he has a problem unnie, try asking him" Lisa said and all of them nodded.
"I think you're right" she said.

After sometime all of the bangtan started walking inside the restaurant and directly toward their loving blackpink. They shared a lot of moments from going to different places during their tour, cause it's been 2 months since they saw each other again in full.

"It's been so long guys finally we reunited!" Hobi as the sunshine of the group hug each of the girls.

"We miss you too hobi oppa!" they said.

"Which tells me there's one couple here that is going to celebrate their anniversary right?" Jimin announces and all of their eyes traveled to Lisa who's being back-hugged by Jungkook from behind.

"It's been that long huh?" Jungkook said looking at her "it feels like yesterday" he added.

"It feels like yesterday you rejected me now you're chasing me like a dog" Lisa sarcastically said earning a laugh from all of them.

"Ya!! a dog is too much! you could have said it better" Jungkook pouted. Lisa laughed at her before excusing herself, going to the counter to buy her own tiramisu.

"Jungkook" Namjoon catches his attention while the guy took a seat beside Lisa's seat.

"Yes? whoah! you sounded serious" Jungkook saw their serious reaction.

"Did you do it?" He asked in general. All of them got intrigued ,except taehyung who's lost in the space

"What do you mean I do it?" He confusedly asked.