Chapter 36: Much More

"Yu-Yuna?" she said, earning an earful smile from the black haired girl.

Her face is so pretty, her body is mesmerizing, her form is to die for.

Everything about her is so perfect that Lisa wishes to disappear, she felt so left out. She felt that her face was ordinary and plain, if you compare Yuna to her.

She watched her slowly when her beautiful head pan to the left and her lips slowly formed a huge smile before storming out of Lisa's touch and running over to the back.

"Kookie!'' Lisa heard her shout, she took all of her courage to turn her head slowly over to where they were, her heart throbbed as quickly as she saw yuna hugging Jungkook, with his huge eyes widen from shock.

They look good together.

His hands gripping onto his and Lisa's luggage not letting it go while he stared his eyes and attention at Lisa, who looks like gravity fell on her with her pain visible on her face looking at the girl he long forgotten.

"Oh god I missed you so much" He heard Yuna say but he never said a thing nor a nod, he was frozen solid like an ice numbing his body when the girl deepened her embrace on his torso squeezing his tiny waist.

He felt nothing but worry that his gaze on her eventually met up her sorrowful eyes. She looks dejected that she has to witness this turn of events.

Everything is falling in place, why does she have to go back when everything is so right, like everything that had happened was just a set of games she randomly played and now she felt normal again after she stopped playing.

Playing him and his feelings.

Jungkook abruptly moved back to pull away without a single word, Yuna released him to look at his face "you've grown so handsome" giving him a smile, that felt nothing anymore.

"Jungkook!" "Yuna!" Mrs. Lee, the mother of Yuna, entered the awkward scene with Mrs. Jeon on her back.

"You three finally reunited!" Mrs. Jeon clapped her hands out of happiness. It's understandable because she never knew Jungkook and Yuna had a relationship before, they're still young at that time.

"My baby girl is so beautiful as usual" Mrs. Jeon hugged Lisa before asking her if she's tired of the trip and the girl just said she's okay with the long trip.

Mrs Lee was talking about something with Jungkook and Yuna but he couldn't understand any words she said as his head and attention was full of worries about Lisa. His eyes turned to her and his mom talking when he caught a glimpse of her looking over them. His heart throb knows she's hurting.

Because she knew everything about them, in the past, she witnessed how their love grew and how it ended miserably apart.

She was the audience of his dismay, she was there to stop him from doing things that could ruin him. She was there to make everything alright. She was the reason he could smile back again after the girl who promised to stay with him turned her back, and abandoned their promise and love.

"We should go inside, we have prepared dinner" Mrs Lee pushes Jungkook and Yuna together to walk inside, he placed their bags in his room before going to the dining area where everyone was already present.

From the head of the table where his father seated, to his right was his mom, an empty seat, Lisa, his nephew Jinwoo, Mrs Lee, Yuna, Saekyo, and Jung hyun at the end which also he is the person sitting on the left of his dad.

"Ah! Jungkook, sit here!" Mrs Lee waved at him to sit next to Yuna where she was already seated, standing up from her seat going towards the empty seat next to Lisa.