Special Steamy Chapter! ⚠️

A/N: Did I say slight smut? Try steamy

Continuation of Chapter 47: Love Maze

"Oh god baby this is so beautiful" She looked at her engagement ring.

"This is Eomma's engagement ring" "She said a family ring should pass down to the future Jeon, and I was so glad hyung didn't took the ring"

"Well our son will pass it down to his future wife too" He hissed at her.

"Seriously Mrs Jeon, are you really doing this again?" He chuckled, tightening his hold on her waist.

"Well... Mr Jeon I was thinking of another thing actually" biting her lips, pleading into his eyes.

"Lisa..." He shut off his eyes, already knew what she's saying. "We're at the Hospital"

"And so? Lock the fucking door" She tapped his tattooed arm, tugging him closer. "I won't scream I promise" "It's been so long since I had you inside me" she hoarse.

"God your hormones are all over the place" peppering her cheeks with soft kisses, chuckling.

"I'm pregnant, what do you expect?" She pulled away from their contact and went to the sliding door. And before he could ever reject her, he heard the click of the lock and saw her seductive gaze.

"Hmmm, that's very perceptive of you Mrs Jeon" He took his step forward to her and the smirk on her face just grew wider. Until he took her by surprise and slammed her on that very door, claiming her lips in the process then ran his open wet lips all over her face, going to the lobe of her ears down to her neck for a bruising kiss.

"Jungkook~" she moaned for him while snaking her fingers on his hard back underneath his clothes.

"Shh" "You're the only patient here in the VIP ward, they will hear your moans" he said before claiming her lips once more.

"Do you really think I give a fuck about them?" She pulled away and pushed him off to her hospital bed and made him sit.

She knelt on the carpeted floor below him, untied the ribbon of his pants, and hurriedly scope out his cock to give it a stir.

"They won't say a thing, they had a contract with us remember?" She said looking up at the guy who already lost his strength with her hand in contact with his length.

She got turn on so much at the sight of him shivering every time she fastened her speed pumping his wood, his eyes closed head up at the ceiling with his lips apart. She can feel her cunt already dripping wet wanting that dick inside her.

"Fuck Lisa" He groaned, with a flaring gaze at the woman slurping his head that had already been soak with his pre cum. She ran her tongue at the back of his dick near his balls up to his head before swallowing his length fully, he unconsciously grabbed her hair tightly almost losing his shit with her mouth so fucking good.

"Fuck woman your mouth is a work of God" he said watching her enjoying herself with his cock, pumping and sucking it, filling his dick with her own saliva to make it easier for her to dig in a little to deep for a set of deep throat.

He let out a groan every time he could feel her tongue play his dick is inside her mouth half circling her tongue under his dick, and moans a bit loud when she surprises him with a deep throat, choking her own self with his length.

"So fucking goooood!" "Baby when did you learn that?" He pulled her hair up to meet her tearing eyes. She pulled out his dick up licking his dick up before saying,

"I watched porn sometimes" Jungkook grew his eyes from what he just heard. LISA WATCHED PORN!! FUCKING PORN! his blood rush up his veins up to his head from that.