Chapter 47: Love Maze

"Yes hyung, I'm already here"

Jungkook parked his car in the VIP parking lot of Seoul Medical Center. It was already 10pm and Yoongi told him that Lisa was already asleep and both he and Jin had already left the hospital.

He wore his mask and his bucket hat, picked up his bag on the passenger seat before taking the grocery bag that Lisa's mother recommended him to buy, she said it was good for the baby and he immediately bought everything that was listed.

Jin was spotted with a beautiful doctor in the upper garden earlier this day, the media were in full speculation as to why Jin was at the Hospital and so he had to be more cautious with their surroundings.

He pressed the only button that directed him towards the VIP ward. And as soon as he arrived at the floor, he walked past the squealing nurse on duty who signed a confidential contract with both YG and BigHit along with the doctors and the hospital itself.

He bows his head to greet them, and proceeds on walking until he reaches the sliding door of Lisa's room.

He opened the door slowly while removing his mask, but he saw made him stop.

Lisa was awake and watching a disney movie with an ice cream cup in her hand until his eyes met hers as soon as he opened the door.

"I-" He cut his own word closing the door again . Fuck fuck fuck She shouldn't see me.

"Jungkook?" He heard her which made him stop halfway, enough to hide his face, but his left shoulder is exposed for her to see.

"Aren't you going in?" She asked him, but no answer "Baby?"

"You shouldn't...see me" he said almost like a whisper. Even if I wanted to.

"But I already saw you," she said.

He wasn't sure how he would handle this, he was the only one allowed to stay with her during the night and all of their members were busy; with bts preparing for their last concert before they enlist, and blackpink preparing for their comeback.

But she shouldn't be alone, but also he was the cause of her episodes, he wasn't supposed to be with her every time she's awake.

"You don't have to worry, I am calmed" his trail of thoughts were broken when he heard her.

He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. He was dead nervous. What if she had another breakdown? What if she wasn't really improving much.

He wanted to shut the door, and just stay outside the VIP hallway.

"Just go in" she said, before laughing at the movie she's watching.

He took all of his courage, wore back his mask on and fixed his bucket hat lower enough to cover all of his facial features, before lowering his head while opening the door completely and shutting off after he entered.

"I-I'll just put this on the fridge" he walked towards the mini kitchen inside the room and placed the groceries in fast, he can just stay outside her room anyway.

That's right Jungkook, finish this and go out.

He opened the fridge and placed the bottles of water and juices on the side of the fridge and the boxes of fruits on the inner part.

He was so busy putting all the groceries inside the fridge in fast motion like he was in their own run bts show, being the sporty guy that he is.

Hurry

Hurry up

Hurr—

Until he felt a very familiar slender arms caged his torso, taking him by surprise. He was frozen solid that his hand lost its grip and slipped the box of oranges and fell on the floor.