Chapter 46: Reconciliation

"Stop walking!"

Her mother reached for her arms and turned her around, but her flaring glare was what greeted Mrs. Lee's eyes.

"Why are you distancing yourself from your mother!? Are you insane?!" Mrs Lee fired back as soon as she saw the unamused face of Yuna.

"You are avoiding me for three days Yuna! Three days!!"

"I didn't invest my time to go to an unknown place like London, for you to set your eyes on fire and send me a bloody death glare!" "Are you out of your mind Yuna?!" She snapped at her own daughter.

"I went here after a long drive from Busan and you want me to go back?! Are you in a rebellious phase?!" Her mother asked her.

"No, you made me do this to you" "So before I could disrespect you more than I could ever give you" "Go out at this very moment" She told her mother, while walking past the childrens party inside the hospital, going outside the upper garden of the hospital to refresh herself.

"What did I do to you to disrespect your mother like this?!" Mrs Lee almost shouted, when she saw no one was with them.

"Are you seriously asking me about this mother?! I told you to go away or else I couldn't handle my anger and I assure you, you wouldn't like it" She fired back.

"Then say it!" She said,

"Stop this!" She shouted "Stop meddling... with people's business!" "Stop ruining their relationship, Mother!" that made Mrs Lee speechless.

"Is this about that psychotic bitc—!"

"Shut up!" Yuna had enough.

"Yuna!—"

"They are my friends! My most important friends! They accepted me after everything that had happened! Even after more than a decade that I left them here, they accepted me!" Her eyes started to sting.

"I already put them in a lot of heartbreaks Mom.. Just because I left the country— I left him broken, and I made my only girl—friend insecure about me and could hardly confess herself to him because of me" Jungkook told her everything.

"Can't you see, I moved on from the unbidden past! I know I told you I still love Jungkook before I came back here". "But seeing how sincere, how mature, how eager he is to show his feelings to Lisa.." "I know my heart isn't for him!"

"I am just a past that made him stronger to realize that the red string of fate wasn't for me"

"He is fated to Love and Marry his best friend... He is meant to be with Lisa" She said.

"They're meant to be! so stop this match making scheme of yours because if you don't mother! Consider yourself as done".

"I will not tolerate your evil action any longer! she is with child!". "I will not let you hinder their happy family" She said, turning around to wipe the tears that had fallen from her eyes.

After Jungkook told her about Lisa's history, Lisa's phone vibrated and both of them were shocked to see the cause of her hallucination.

And Yuna found out that her mother was the one who texted her.

Jungkook was furious when she confessed that it was her mother that triggered Lisa's mental health.

She was lucky that Jungkook calmed himself and just shut his eyes because he knew it would be a bloodbath if he ever spoke another word. And the years of friendship between Lee and Jeon Family will be put to shame.

Considering the fact that Mrs Lee almost killed their precious little one. Mr and Mrs Jeon wouldn't just leave it alone. Even the relatives would join the war if anything happens to their favorite new member of the family.