Chapter 23: Confession

"Leo baby please notice your mother!" Lisa was running inside her apartment chasing her 1st cat, they just got back a week after the epilogue of their first concert tour. Her mother and father are with her, that's why she is staying at her apartment.

"Stop running Lisa" her mother was concerned, she stopped chasing Leo. She saw her mother counting their luggage. They are about to take a flight back to Thailand.

"Mom, why don't you and dad stay here for a while?" She hugged her mother.

Her mom looked at her sad face "I wish I could have my adorable baby, but you know I have to manage our company" "and your father has a restaurant to manage too".

Lisa looks dejected "But, we won't be able to see each other for long again"

"Don't be like that, I'm doing this for you, you'll manage it someday too" her mother said.

"What?" her mouth fell on the ground

"Of course, as we grow older, you'll take over our business," her mom said.

"But mom, that's too much of a responsibility for me, you know I don't know much about business. What's more, handling a hotel and restaurant '' Too much computation and reports, you know that's not my thing" she pouted. "and besides I didn't even finish high school"

"That's why when you're on hiatus you have to study business and accounting, their vocational courses here are topnotch" "besides we'll see each other again very soon, the company is actually trying to expand here. Since some Korean investor asked if we could" "And since my beautiful daughter is so famous here, I agreed"

"What mom? You mean our hotel grew fast like that?" Lisa's mouth hangs.

"Of course, the investor knew our secret," her mother laughed. "As soon as the investor knew that you're my daughter, they took the opportunity to invest in our business, and insisted that I should build a hotel here too," she explained.

"I don't know mom; I don't think I can handle that" she said, breaking their hug.

"You have to Lisa" her mom patted her head. As soon as they stopped talking, they heard a doorbell ring.

It's Jungkook.

"Mom are you done packing?" Jungkook asked in Thai, he knew some Thai words but not enough to have a full conversation with them. He'll usually talk in thai-korean-english kinda.

"Jungkook, ohh? your hair grew" Lisa's mother said in English while engulfing him in a hug.

"Don't I look okay?" he asked.

"You look perfect, you're still very handsome as always" her mom giggled.

"Ah mom, Eomma told me to give this to you" he handed her a bag "she said it was her secret or something like that"

"Omo! I'll send a word to her" she saw some moisturizer and beauty products that Mrs. Jeon is using "Thank you son".

"Anything for you mom" they both laughed.

"Jungkook, you're already here?" her father.

"Dad, it's been a long time" Jungkook gave her father a manly hug.

Lisa watches as her family interact with Jungkook, how many years has it been since he first met her parents. 5 years? 6 years? Actually she stopped counting, because as soon as he met her parents, he started calling them mom and dad. Just like how she calls his parents. And her parents treated him as if he was their own son. Their family knows they're a perfect match. Both families are close because of them.