Chapter 34: To cherish, To Love

Weary, so weary..

Jisoo felt so tired everyday that her finger can't point out why she's been feeling sick again. Her body seems to like to just laze around on Namjoon's bed inhaling her favorite scent of his perfume. It has been her favourite since day one.

She opened her eyes to see the man she loves still in his deep sleep facing his side. She smiled so widely before moving closer to him giving him his first hug of the day. Her body felt at ease when she did that everytime. She doesn't know why.

She felt him move when she pulled him closer to her body. Namjoon stirred his body to face her and saw how big her smile was. It was such a beautiful day to start indeed. For him seeing Jisoo being cuddly and sweet on her own is a rare sight because she's the type of a person that won't give you all of her attention if you won't take the lead.

"What do I owe you for this pleasure?" Namjoon chuckled as he slipped his hands on her waist pulling her closer to his chest and kissing her forehead in the process.

"Nothing I just want you near me" Jisoo leaned her head more sniffing his scent like it was her salvation.

"I'm so lucky to have you" she heard him say. Jisoo looked up to meet his eyes and she felt her hormones going nuts on her body all of the sudden. It was like lightning struck her body and now she felt so turned on and felt so aroused. These past days she's been wanting him, for some reason she felt her hormones always at the top when she's with him.

If you mention their sexual needs, Namjoon was always in control of it. Jisoo always lets him do it, she always loves following his lead, she always loves being submissive. She always loves being under his care rather than taking control of the situation.

But this time it's not.

She wants to be on top.

Jisoo abruptly towered his hood, making the poor boy in both shock and delight at the same time. She kissed him hungrily while she ran her hand on his torso under his light shirt up to his chest and removed it off of him in a matter of seconds.

"Cheesus, Jisoo" Jisoo humped on top of him, it was such a sight to behold. Namjoon is so surprised by her actions. This is so new to him. He can feel his thing throbbing hard from it.

He sat up to catch her waist kissing her passionately, "God you're so beautiful" he said in between their kisses as he lifted up her oversize shirt that was once his and threw it to god knows where.

She was a goddess. There's no doubt to that, she radiated in the morning shine that looks like she went down from heaven to bless him, and he wasn't wrong about it actually it is exactly how it is. She was everything Namjoon wished for. Nothing else matters when it comes to her, he would give her everything in this world if he could.

He stroked her left breast while he sucked the other one earning a moan from the girl. He was so horned by her moaning, it was such a pleasure for him to make her feel good.

"Ohh god baby" she felt him dump his finger on her wetness from the back while his other finger groped her ass to make a better room for him, she could hear the sound it made once he started rubbing it.

Apparently Jisoo slept naked under his clothes. Everytime

She feels so high on his touch, it makes her stomach churn, it makes her stomach filled with butterflies.

Not until..

it wasn't butterflies at all...

She pushed Namjoon inches away from her when she felt her stomach take an arc making her want to puke. She paused for a few seconds feeling her stomach.