Chapter 19: Finally

"I think we have to do something with those idiots," Jisoo said.

Blackpink just finished their North American tour and also arrived yesterday for their one-week rest. Now Bangtan and Blackpink are gathered inside Blackpink house without their maknae.

"Yup, those two have already suffered enough" Yoongi couldn't agree more with their situation.

"What should we do then?" Jimin joined in the conversation while he sat behind Chaeyoung wrapping his hands on her small waist in the process of sitting on the ground and resting his chin on her shoulder looking at her flustered face.

"Smooth mochi" Hoseok saw the sight, Jimin just gave him a smirk.

"It should be like a trap, especially for Lisa" Namjoon thinks.

"True, like cornering them so they will not escape" Jennie agreed.

"How about we kidnap them?" Taehyung suggested, Jennie smack his head.

"Are you stupid, kidnap them really?" Jennie creased her brows.

"What, you said, trapping them, so they won't escape, isn't that kidnapping" Taehyung explained.

"Idiot, it doesn't mean we should kidnap them" Jennie said.

"It should be planned thoroughly, like fast but smooth" Chaeyoung thinks.

"How about we drug them then lock them in one room" Taehyung once again said an unbelievable suggestion.

"Are you really for real?" Jisoo shook her head

"Do you wanna go to Jail?!" Jin almost yelled "Don't you know that we'll be in big trouble if we drug them". Jin snapped

All of the gang laughed at him while Taehyung scratched his head. "Ugh, okay I'm sorry"

A total silence befell on the living room of Blackpink's house, for a few minutes they suggested and rejected some plans for the maknae. But their plan must be believable for the two to fall for it.

And after one two three something clicked the lights on their heads like instantaneously their minds thought the same. Their smiles grew.

"That's it!" Chaeyoung stood up proudly, looking at the lost chimmy on the floor.

"Yup, that's the best plan, those two will definitely fall for it" Hoseok nodded.

"Then let's do it tomorrow," Yoongi said.

All of the gang nodded at him. Time to bring those idiot's suffering to an end.

"Come on Lisa get up from there!" Chaeyoung shakes Lisa's body, who is lazily playing on her phone on top of her bed.

Jisoo, Jennie and Chaeyoung are trying to get her up from her bed. She came back from her photoshoot late midnight, she took her sleeping pills and eventually fell asleep to wake up later in the afternoon.

"Come on! we haven't seen Kiel oppa in a while, he told us that he'll give us the pre-taste of his unofficial menu for his meal set!"  Chaeyoung said, almost drooling.

"He said it's really good!" Jennie joined in.

"Ugh, I'm really tired, why don't you just go without me" Lisa shrugged.

It's not as easy as they think it would be, they didn't think that Lisa would never once refuse an invitation to Kiel's.

"But Kiel Oppa will definitely be sad if you're not there." Jisoo crossed her arms looking at Lisa.