Chapter 39: What is she doing here?

A month passed since new year's day, Lisa woke up with a headache feeling weak and lazy to stand up and go to work. The weather is just too nice. She just wants to stay under her warm blanket.

Jungkook is out of the country who just finished performing their last concert outside south korea last night before they enlist next year for a couple of years.

BTS is in Thailand so the girls along with Areum stayed back to their old house, which is convenient for them because they have a lot of work to do for their upcoming comeback in a few weeks.

Lisa heard her phone ring on the bedside table, she saw Jungkook's caller ID and instantly grabbed her phone to answer it.

"Good Morning Baby" he greeted her with a huge smile on his face.

"Hmm Morning" she grumpied said, eyes closed.

"You look so tired, what time did you go home last night?" He looked worried.

"Got into bed at 4am, I'm so tired but we still have a photoshoot at 1pm" she groaned.

"Awe, but babe it's almost 12nn there, you have to get up" he said on the line "Anyway" "looks who's with me" she opened her eyes to see her mom waving and her dad too.

"Ohhh Mom! Dad!" She sat up from her bed focusing her eyes on the screen.

"Hello my baby!" she heard her mom

"I miss you mom and dad," she pouted.

"We miss you too Lisa" "Always take care there okay? Don't forget to eat and drink vitamins, okay?" Her dad said.

"Hmm yes dad" she answered and Jungkook appeared on the screen once again.

"I invited them to eat brunch with me" "Everyone is still sleeping, and I heard from Mom last night that they're here in Bangkok" he explained.

"Hmm okay, enjoy there" "hug mom and dad for me please?" She smiled sadly, missing her parents more now that she saw them.

"Don't be sad love, they'll be there soon" he said before saying 'i love you' 'goodbye', and 'see you later at night' before ending the call.

Lisa went to her own bathroom in their old house, most of her clothes are in their new house but there are few left for her to change, most are clothes that came from their fans recently for her birthday gifts and their anniversary gifts because her huge closet couldn't fit more clothes in their new house.
After a good while taking a bath, she went out of her bathroom and took an oversize hoodie and a checkered thick pajama. Looking so comfortable. She doesn't really want to dress fashionable cause they will go to a photoshoot, of course she will wear more glamorous clothes than a hoodie.

"Grumpy Lisa is awake!" Chaeyoung announces to their members when she saw her going down the stairs, irritatedly looking.

"Don't shout Chaeng, my head is already aching" She said, going to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"Manager Unnie will be here in a minute, go grab some biscuits to eat on the way" Jennie reminded her and Lisa nodded

"ohh" she noticed while drinking her water"Where's Areum?" she asked Jisoo when she realized Areum was not around.

"Namjoon's mother fetched her a while ago, I can't look after her while we work so I had to call mother in law to take care of her" Jisoo said, looking at the picture of both namjoon's parents and her daughter playing along with a set of teddy bears on a carpeted floor.

"Couldn't agree more, last night was rough, our baby girl is sleeping in the studio with earbuds" "Poor baby" Chaeyoung pouted.

"How do you even switch places unnie?" "I mean how can you and Namjoon oppa switch places to take care of Areum? I can't even imagine it" Lisa asked her.