Chapter 29: Call me Baby

"Jungkook stop"

Lisa couldn't handle Jungkook's clinginess anymore. One month after being in a relationship with him, Jungkook didn't let her breathe for a second. He's constantly by her side.

He's been calling her every day. Sending her messages, asking if she's okay, he misses her, telling sweet nothings and threatening her not to cheat while he's in BigHit for few hours. He even went to Bp house with a bouquet of daisies on their 7th day. He was just too sweet, Lisa couldn't help but feel too girly and loved.

She knew Jungkook wanted to show that he's serious with her but she didn't expect things like this. He's too much for her. This is all new to her, this side of Jungkook is unfamiliar.
Is he always like this when he has a girlfriend?
But he's not this clingy when he's with Eun ah, she thought.

"No can't do, I miss you so much babe" Jungkook snuggled back on the crook of her neck, back hugging her on her bed with just the two of them alone inside her room.

"Come to think of it, you never call me babe or baby" he pouted, looking up to see what she was doing.

"What?" she asked while posting a picture of her on her instagram account.

"You never call me baby" he said, she laughed at him

"That's too cheesy," Lisa said while placing her phone on her side table.

"But I like it when I call you baby" he pouted more. Lisa broke his hug before turning her body facing him.

"Why?" she asked him while running her fingers on his chin.

"It's endearing and affectionate" he smiled, "Try calling me baby"

Both of them sat up from the bed crossed legs facing each other.

"Should I?" she tilted her head to the right, flowing her long blonde hair.

"Yes please" Jungkook moved feeling excited.

"Is this okay? Baby?" Lisa looks him straight in the eye. Jungkook got mesmerized by her beauty, her straight blonde hair flowing to the right side. Her doll eyes are shining like a star, her pinkish lips look glossy. Her oversize shirt was tilted exposing her porcelain-like shoulder. She looks so hot in his eyes. He as if she's bewitching him.

He felt his member twitch.
Oh god no

"I-I change my mind, don't call me baby" He averted his eyes.

"Why? I kinda like it though" Lisa moves closer to him, Jungkook backs away trying to control himself.

"No, please don't call me baby" Jungkook gazed back and forth from her and Luca, who is looking right through him. Judging him.

"Luca doesn't like it too so sto-" Jungkook choked on his words when Lisa sat on his lap stranding him on the center beneath her and with her arms wrapped around on his shoulders.

"But I like it baby, why are you stopping me?" Jungkook gulped at the sight. She's clearly seducing him. She knows what she's doing.
When did she learn this? Oh god
Lisa leaned closer to his side. Jungkook shivered when her lips slightly touched his ears.

"Baby" Lisa whispered seductively.

"Bab- no La-lisa, stop" He begged. "We can't do that here, they'll hear us," He added.

"Pft hahahaha" Lisa let out a laugh pulling her head away from his side, too look at his dumbfounded face.

"What are you thinking Kook?" she said in between laughs.

"Look at your face, you're funny!" she hysterically laughed. Jungkook didn't utter a word, he was fooled. She pranked him.

"Oh, I'm funny huh?" Lisa stopped laughing at his tone.