Chapter 8: Timing

Time flies so fast, BLACKPINK then again releases another mini album named Square Up while BTS released another trilogy album called Love Yourself: Her as their first album after LK's digital single released during that time a lot of things happened to them.

YGE announces that the girls are going to have their own TV Series called Blackpink House as their 100 days' vacation before they release their comeback.

Lisa's birthday came. Army, Blinks, and LK's fan (Best Friends) gifted her so much that her own bedroom was full of gifts, so she decided to open all the gifts with the fans, she opened their vlive account and starts recording herself. She's opening some of the boxes talking to the fans when Jungkook surprised her by slamming her door shouting 'Happy Birthday Bright Forehead' before singing her a happy birthday song in funky beat with a tiramisu cake on his hands from Kiel's bistro, the fans are laughing and commenting laughing emojis and maybe screen recording every bit of it too but then he cut off his intermission when he noticed that she was on live.

She laughed at him when he went near the phone and starts apologizing for his rudeness and hilarious act. Soon after he told Lisa to wish and blow her candles before they started talking to the fans and starts unwrapping her gifts once more. And it then became their annual set up for Lisa's birthday.

After sometimes Lisa sensed something off going on with Chaeyoung and Jimin, they all are actually. They hang out less than before-no scratch-that they don't hang out anymore. It seems like they had a huge argument. Jennie and Taehyung on the other hand still teases each other but they're surprisingly getting closer. Yoongi released his own Mixtape, Jin opened his restaurant, Hobi is writing his own mixtape and lastly the couple, Namjoon and Jisoo almost announce to the whole world that they're dating when Namjoon accidentally tweeted their Anniversary pictures on their Twitter account, fortunately for them his phone was disconnected to internet.

BTS had their North America and Europe tour for their first leg concert tour, they became even more famous after they won Social Artist in Billboards. Of course, Lisa was so proud of him. Blackpink is so proud of them.

Lisa took it as an advantage to avoid Jungkook as much as possible, she couldn't still face him. It's too much for her. Thankfully their schedule is so tight, both of the group couldn't catch up with each other.

"Joonie?" Lisa heard Jisoo, BTS must have had arrived from their tour. Blackpink are inside their van going back home from their live radio broadcasting introducing their 2nd mini album Square up. After they released the album, they ranked 1st in both melon and genie and won their first win on their 1st week of promotion in both Mnet and Inkigayo. It is their best ever comeback and they nailed it. They suddenly became famous worldwide, their MV gained 36.2 Million views in a day surpassing their seniors, they reached the 10 Million followers on their Youtube channel, and they also created individual accounts on Instagram.

"I miss you too... oh, you're already at home?" Jisoo giggled in her excitement to see her boyfriend again after months of being away. Lisa on the other hand suddenly became nervous, her heart beats fast, she will see Jungkook again. She thought that maybe her feelings are just for a short while and will deplete for she's not seeing him. But it did not. It only grew more.

There is this one night that she was scrolling down on her private twitter account looking into Jungkook's pictures on their concert because she misses him. She saw this hashtag #WeMissLK trending worldwide, with a smile on her face, she opened it and saw a lot of their pictures and videos together.

"When will we see LK together again!"

"We miss Liskook!" Liskook who now?

Lisa got curious and searched what Liskook is and saw that a lot of their fans shipping them and calling Liskook as their ship name. They became number 1 on top of kpop ships. Lisa blushes on their fan edits and is impressed of how good they look like when they visited the temple.