Chapter 11: I hate that I still love you

"Leo, are you hungry baby? You thirsty?" Lisa look down on a 3 months old bicolor Scottish fold looking at her with his big rounded eyes.

"What do you want baby?" she scoped him from his sitting position and cuddled him plopping herself on the sofa, but the cat pushed her away and got off from her arms.

"I think he hates you" Jungkook said while looking at Leo who went to his side as he joined him resting on the sofa.

Lisa gritted her. She hates how Leo likes Jungkook more than her. He's clingier to Jungkook while he always pushes her away leaving some scratches on her.

"Leo come to mommy" Lisa patted her legs asking Leo to come to her, but the cat ignored her, he even moved closer to Jungkook while the guy covered him with his muscled arms.

"He likes daddy more" Lisa blushed on Jungkook's statement.

"You're no daddy to him" Lisa crossed her arms looking away.

"I'm your daddy right Leo?" Jungkook asked Leo while hugging him, the cat didn't even budge that makes Lisa even more furious.

"Ugh, why did I adopted you again? ungrateful child" Lisa pouted at the sight.

"Ya! Don't you dare say that to my son" he covered his small ears acting like Leo could understand.

"He's my son!" Lisa claimed.

"But he likes me more than you"

"Ugh I hate you!" she shouted at him.

"I know you don't, doll" winks.

"What did you call me?!"

"What you look like an ugly doll now"

"ugh! whatever floats in your boat" she pouted.

"Leo come into my boat, your mom is bad at rowing"

"Ya!"

"Stop shouting, my baby is trembling" he hugged Leo tightly.

"He's not your baby!"

"Leo don't be like your mom when you grow up, okay?"

"When will the two of you stop bickering?" Yoongi interrupted the two bickering maknae in blackpink's living room.

"Yoongi oppa" Lisa look behind her.

"Go fix yourself Lisa, everyone is going to the usual spot" Yoongi referred to the VIP room somewhere in Gangnam.

"You too Jungkook" Yoongi told to the man playing with Leo's paw before heading back to bangtan's dorm. Lisa stood up from the sofa.

"Since he is your son, make sure to feed him and give him something to drink before heading outside" Lisa reminded him before going back to her room. Jungkook just watched her as she went upstairs.

"She loves you, so you have to take care of her, okay?" Jungkook lower his head while looking at Leo's rounded eyes.

"Come on let's get you fed up or your mom will scold me again" He scoop Leo into his arms going to the kitchen where Leo's food tray and drinks are placed.

"Is your mom sleeping well lately?" he talked to Leo as if he understands while the cat munching his cat food.

"Make sure she sleeps well, okay? Take care of her for me" he smiled.

Jungkook caressed Leo's head before standing up, giving him a water. After few minutes, he went out going home to change his clothes as they are about to go to the bar.