Chapter 10: What's beyond the sky

Summer ends at a bad weather of the day, the gash of heavy rain and the loud roaring thunder is unraveling, and the harsh wind blowing throughout the entire country. The disturbance of the storm intensifies the wavering feelings of a girl with an unmovable bangs named Lalisa Manoban while she stares blankly into the ceiling rosie's room, who's silently playing her fingers with her necklace.

She was still confounded of the last night's episode. She did not expect things to turn fast in flash. She visualizes her first kiss to be in a fancy restaurant with her boyfriend, slow dancing into instrumental music, both captivated into each other's warmth until they finally kissed passionately, or sitting in front of the beach watching as the sun sets in the end of the day beautifully like their lips connected to each other like it was destined to be, but it did not. Instead she had it on an empty parking lot with her best friend to be exact.

She whined almost crying from the thought.

She can still remember that she just froze there in front of him, she could hear Jungkook apologizing countless of times, but she just nodded. She's still lost. Her lips are still tingling from the sensation. She never expected it to happen of course. The road back home is longer than before and the silence inside the car is deafening. No one dared to talk. None of them wanted speak until they bid their goodbye.

She stopped rolling and kicking chaeyoung's sheet when she heard her giggled while typing on her phone. She's smiling ears to ears. She's glad she could see her smiling again.

"I'm glad you're happy now, Jungkook's plan worked huh" Chaeyoung's attention went to Lisa. Looking down on the end of her bed where Lisa is resting looking at her.

"Yup" popping her lips before looking into her phone again.

"Why did you fight anyway?" She interrogated her while she shifted herself to stare at the ceiling once again while playing her necklace.

"Nothing" she paused "I just told him I like him". Lisa's eyes grew, she dropped necklace on her throat. "Wha-! When did you! Ugh! Rosie!" Chaeyoung just laughed at her while holding unto her phone.

"I'm sorry I surprised you Lis" still laughing from her friend's reaction.

"Oh, my freaking French fries! When did you ha-" she cut her words "And you didn't tell me!" "I'm hurt Roseanne Park!"

"I'm sorry I didn't tell anyone about this until now" she laughed at her.

"When did it happen, when did you like him!? was it when he bought you a limited-edition piece for your collection? or when he treated you to that VIP only restaurant you wanted to go to!? Did he feel the same!? I swear to all the gods he'll die if he doesn't! Don't you fucking dare stay silent about this Roseanne Park! I'm freaking out!" she catches her breath for rapping her words. Chaeyoung could only look at her with her mouth wide open.

"Oh dear, I thought I'm listening to one of Agust D mixtape" she teases her, Lisa pouted at her then went to her side. Chaeyoung laughed at her.

"I liked him for years now, I think 4 years?" she tried to remember.

"Wow that long, how?" Lisa questioned her. "I heard him sing, it's a very beautiful one" she smiled to herself recollecting the pieces of memories she had when she heard him sing.

"At first I just admire his voice, but then I started having this irresistible feeling and to only found myself already fallen in love". Lisa watches her as she smiled genuinely.

"Does he feel the same?" Lisa saw her smile washed away from her face and a frown was formed. He doesn't

"He doesn't, but it doesn't mean I can't show it to him" her eyes suddenly fired with eagerness. Everybody knew Chaeyoung is the timid one out of the group but looking into her now. She boosted her self-confidence. That's very good!