Chapter 6: Love will find you

It's new year, the Jeons, Lisa and went into a nearby temple to pray and give thanks to the almighty for good blessings they received and also for future blessings. Mrs. Jeon, Lisa and Sae Kyo wore a traditional Korean Hanbok while the guys wore suits.

Lisa and Jungkook bows to Mrs. Jeon and Mr. Jeon, a traditional way of greeting parents for New year then after that Jung Hyun and Sae Kyo did the same. Few minutes after they went outside the temple going back to their van.

Lisa and Jungkook's presence weren't underestimated, they became the center of attention immediately when they went out of the temple but fans distanced themselves away from them respecting the idols' privacy, but they couldn't just let go of how good they look so they snapped few pictures of them and maybe a video too.

All of them went to a famous five-star hotel and restaurant in Busan for lunch and they also booked for a night to spend. They ordered dumplings and rice cake soup, a traditional food for new year in Korea.

"Happy New Year Sae Kyo" Jung Hyun said, before handing over her a rectangular gift.

"Happy New Year Jung Hyun" Sae Kyo smiling genuinely while claiming the gift.

Lisa watches the interaction from the couple, they look pure love, so innocent, so envious. How she wishes that she could have a boyfriend this year on her thought. How she wishes that someone look at her, just like Jung Hyun look at Sae Kyo lovingly. She just sighed reminding herself that on her 19years of existence on planet earth and billions of men around, she is still single.

"You look.. weird" Jungkook said while munching the dumpling looking like another dumpling.

"Don't talk when your mouth is full" Lisa said, getting another piece of dumpling after. Jungkook swallowed his food before responding.

"You're staring at them, you envy them don't you, asking yourself why you're single" Jungkook said, Lisa dropped the dumpling on her chopsticks while her mouth wide open facing the mind reading bunny in front.

"And now you're thinking how I could I know" Jungkook laughed at her reaction. "You're too obvious lali, how could I not".

"I want to have a boyfriend" She said while picking up her dropped dumpling and eat it.

"Just don't date anyone on 97" He said looking pissed "They're all playboys I tell you"

"ugh, this is so stressful than a comeback. Should I pray for gods?" she asked.

"Don't rush yourself into love" He said while munching the rice cake, she poked his cheeks while he gave her a death glare.

Seriously he looked like a bunny.

"Maybe he's already near though, you just couldn't notice him" He said before eating another piece of rice cake.

"You mean like you" Jung Hyun interrupted their conversation making Jungkook choked on his rice cake. Lisa patted his back giving him a glass of water.

"Obviously except me, Hyung" He rephrases few seconds after he coughed multiple times.

"Lisa, love is not just something you can find, love will find you" Sae Kyo giving her a piece of advice.

After they finished their meal, Lisa excused herself to go to her room and change something more comfortable. Mr. Jeon told her to meet up with them again in the afternoon to hotel's lounge to watch a performance, she nodded as a response and excused herself politely. When she entered her room, she immediately changed her clothes into a white round neck crop top sweater with a long bell sleeves paired with a high waisted denim loose jeans, she picked her phone on her bag and started calling her mother to greet her and her dad for a good new year and promised her that she'll visit them soon. After an hour long of conversation they bid their farewell and ended the call.