Chapter 21: Luxury Travel Part 1

Actual Disney Cruise Experience

"Good day Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, I'm Alfred, your butler for the rest of the tour" a man with a black suit bow down on them after they check-in inside the cruise. The cruise is screaming luxury, the sparkling gold and marble staircase name it, the royal chandelier looks majestic, and the wide sparkling gold hallway like those palaces you see in royal movies. But for some reason, Jungkook and Lisa didn't notice it, not because they are used to the fancy decoration but because.

"Did he say Mrs. Jeon?" Lisa was confused.

"I heard it clearly" Jungkook blinked at the butler confusedly.

Ever since before they went out of the country their members are teasing them endlessly. Even Mrs. Jeon sent messages of three winking emoji and a squealing gif before they arrived at the airport. What made them even more embarrassed is that their fans gathered in the hall of the airport until the peak point of the first-class entrance.

They heard them screaming saying 'we need a mini LK fast', or 'get married already' or 'hurry up and make babies'. Lisa's heart wanted to explode, and all she could do until they reached the first-class lounge was hide her flustered face on Jungkook's back, while the guy was laughing non-stop throughout the walk, holding a blue baby clothes a fan gave to him. Arriving at Florida didn't make it even better, perhaps even worse; a man went near JK while they're walking towards the car when he suddenly handed him a box of condoms that he unconsciously grabbed. He immediately dropped it after he realized that it was a condom.

"Excuse me?" the butler broke their trail of embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, nice to meet you Alfred" Lisa immediately responded in her English accent.

"Likewise, please follow me Mr. and Mrs. Jeon" he paused. "I'll show you the way to your cabin" Alfred turns his body towards the grand staircase.

"I can't get used to that," Lisa sighed.

"Honestly" Jungkook agreed.

Jungkook and Lisa followed their butler up to the grand staircase and into an elevator. The ship is bigger than they thought, the whole place is lively and filled with happiness, just like Disneyland but in a boat.

Once they arrived at their floor, a golden two-way door appeared in front of them. They knew they bought the most expensive one, but they didn't know that it's this massive.

Right after they went inside their room, the smell of roses soothes their nostrils and their mouth goes agape. The room is probably the most luxuriously extravagant room they've been to. The ceiling is decorated in white embossed golden floral, the carpet is very soft fur, a king size bed with a heart shape roses with their initial inside, a very large royalty like living room with a huge TV and there a huge balcony outside with their very own jacuzzi and not only that, the bathroom is like the size of Lisa's bedroom in total.

"This is the royal suite your excellencies, this is the only royal suite in the entire ship" "If you wish to contact me please press 1, if you want to contact other personnel please press 2" "At what time do you wish your lunch to be served?"

Lisa looked into her watch before turning her gaze to the butler.

"Just give us an hour to prepare," Lisa said.

"Yes, my Lady, do you wish to serve it here or in a VIP restaurant?"

"I want to take a look at the VIP" Jungkook