Scarred - Chapter 5: First Day at the Academy

Chapter 5: First Day at the Academy

Misaki POV

I then heard Iruka telling me to come in. The whole class became quiet once again then the moment I stepped inside the room all of them turned their heads towards me.

Well this is so fucking awkward. Tch.

I then walked towards Iruka. The brats then started whispering to each other quite loudly.

What the hell is the use of whispering if I could actually hear them??

"Whoa. It's a guy! It is kinda disappointing though, we can't even see his face! His hair is too long and not to mention that he wears a mask that covers half of his face!"

"Sasuke-kuuuuun is still the coolest guy in the class!"

"Another weird one. So troublesome.."

"Why the hell does he wear a mask?"

"I wanna see his face!"

"He's sooooo mysterious! Do you think he's actually handsome behind that mask and hair?"

I sighed mentally and I really want to facepalm.

Stupid brats.

Before I could reach Iruka I sensed that someone was about to crash unto me. Before that could happen I stepped sideways so the person who was about to crash towards me face planted unto the floor. Everyone then started laughing at him. I turned towards that person and began to observe him. It was a small brat with blonde hair, I couldn't see anything else since he is still face planting on the floor. Iruka then started to scold him.

"NA-RU-TOOOO!!!!!! YOU'RE LATE!!!!!"

Man. Iruka is really too loud.

He then began dragging 'Naruto' in the ear then faced him towards me.

"APOLOGIZE TO HIM! Good thing he stepped sideways or else you would have crashed into him!" Iruka scolded.

"Eeeehhh. Don't wanna."

Naruto just crossed his arms then pouted. Iruka then looked at me and just sighed since I was just staring at them.

"Naruto just get to your seat. Come on Misaki, I'll introduce you to the class."

After saying that he walked towards his desk and Naruto walked towards his seat. I followed Iruka and waited for him to introduce to me to the class. *ahem* Everyone was once again staring at me.

"Alright class. He is the new student that I was talking about before Naruto interrupted. His name is Misaki and he was a traveler. The Hokage let him stay in the village so be nice to him." He then turned towards me. "Is there anything that you want to tell the class?"

"None."

All of them sweatdropped at my reply.

"Okaaay. Now you can sit beside...."

Iruka then scanned the whole room then stopped at one area. I then glanced to where he was looking at and saw Naruto and behind him was a brat with black hair who was currently glaring at me.

I'm pretty sure this guy is an asshole. Naruto it is.

Before Iruka could tell me where to seat I started walking to that area. All of them were looking at me.

Probably wondering where I will sit.

I then stopped beside Naruto and sat there. Which all of them gaped at me. "EHHH?!?" And then the whispering started again.