Scarred - Q&A

Hiya! Here are Misaki's answers to your questions. :> And expect an update soon. I'm now making the next chapter. Fufu~ So while you're waiting you can read this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

@Best_Hokage: Who do you currently have a crush on? Are you gushing for Kakashi or?

Misaki: Uhh.. Crush? Well I think I have a crush on Yuki-chan when we were 8 years old but now I don't really have a crush on him since it's been years since I last saw him. Gushing for Kakashi? WHAT?! No. Nope. He's a freaking pervert who giggles occasionally while reading porno, how could I be attracted to that guy?! Well... He is kinda handsome without the mask but still... he's a PERVERT.

Author: You could have just answered with yes or no. You didn't have to give us a long explanation you know.

Misaki: Just shut up and give me the next question.

Author: Alright, alright. Geez.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

@LucyHeartfillia100: Why don't you think Kakashi handsome man and do you like Thirteen as your older brother?

Misaki: One word to describe the both of them. They are PERVERTS. Thirteen as an older brother? I guess it's okay but sometimes I get really pissed off at him when he flirts and I want to bash his head into something.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

@AR_Ackerman: When will you kiss Kaka-baka? Do you like him? Like- more than a friend?

Misaki: If you consider giving him water through mouth to mouth as a kiss then I already kissed him. And NO I don't like him that way.

Author: YET. Pfft.

Misaki: What the hell?!

Author: Just to let you know on the previous poll, where I ask the readers who they ship you with, Kakashi got the highest votes.

Misaki: Seriously?!

Author: Yep.

Misaki: Argh.. Whatever. Let's just get this Q & A over with. It's getting so troublesome.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

@laila_morris: Who is your favorite person right now?

Misaki: Naruto. Next question please.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

@saprinastar18: If you had to switch bodies with anyone who would it be?

Misaki: Hmmm.... Can it be a rock? I really wish to be a rock. They all have the time to sleep all day without any care in the world. So yeah, If I were to switch bodies it will be with a rock. Lord (Lazy Ass) Jashin please grant it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

@alexacastellanos99: Kakashi or Thirteen?

Misaki: Or.

Author: ..................

Misaki: Just give me the next question.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

@annoying_author: When will Misaki reveal that she is a girl?