Scarred - Chapter 9: Academy Days: Acquaintances (Shino)

Chapter 9: Academy Days: Acquaintances (Shino)

Misaki POV
A week has come by and my acquaintances here in Konoha increased by four people plus a dog. And by acquaintance what I mean is that I know their name and their faces and talked to them at least once. Now let me make you a list of people that I know that falls into that category.

1. Hokage-sama (Gramps)

2. Kakashi-san (Pervert)

3. Iruka-san (Mom, since he always try to nag at us.)

4. Gai-san (Big Green Worm)

5. Lee (Small Green Worm)

6. Nurse Joy (Nurse that examined me in my physical exam.)

7. Teuchi (He really makes good ramen.)

8. Ayame (A very nice girl.)

9. Tanaka-san (Old man that sells sushi.)

10. Naruto (Well I could call him my friend now though he still is annoying sometimes.)

11. Sasuke (Although we don't really get along with each other.)

And this are the new additions.

1. Aburame Shino (He's a pretty quiet guy so we get along well, I think?)

2. Nara Shikamaru (I think I'm going to get along well with him since both of us are lazy.)

3. Akimichi Choji (I don't have any complaints with him.)

4. Inuzuka Kiba (He's okay. But sometimes he's too full of himself.)

5. Akamaru (Kiba's partner)

All in all there 16 of them. I don't want to add more, I really don't want to become attached to this village. Just thinking about leaving Naruto here is already eating at my conscience so I don't want anyone to add to that. And I should really leave already before I become too attached to him. *sigh* As you can tell from my list though almost all of them are boys. Only two of them are girls and I haven't even talked with them more than once. Hmm... I think I should explain on how I met the five new acquaintances of mine, since you guys already know how I met the first eleven people.

The first one that I met was Aburame Shino. It was nothing out of the ordinary, Iruka-san wanted us to experience on how to work as pairs so he paired each one of us with another person. He explained that he will pair us with someone that he thinks can work with us well.

*---FLASHBACK---*
"Ok class! I'll now call your names one by one and tell you who your partner is. Once I tell you who they are sit beside them. Okay?"

"Hai!"

I think I'm going to be paired up with Naruto.

After calling up a few names he finally calls my name.

"Shino your partner will be Misaki."

Shino? Who the hell is Shino? I was so sure that I was going to be paired up with Naruto.

"Ehh?!? Iruka-sensei! Why is Misaki going to be Shino's partner? He is my partner!"

"*tick marks* Shut up Naruto! I'm the one who decides who is going to be your partner! Now sit down!"

"No! *pouts and crosses his arm on his chest* I want Misaki to be my partner."

*sweatdrop* It seems that Naruto is more attached to be than I thought he would be.

"My decision is final. Misaki needs to talk with the other students, not just you. Misaki come and sit beside Shino."

Oh shit! Who the hell is Shino, seriously? Though it is embarrassing to admit it in front of the class, it seems like I have no choice but to ask Iruka-san.