Scarred - Chapter 8: One Month Stay. Uchiha Trouble?

Chapter 8: One Month Stay. Uchiha Trouble?

ONE MONTH LATER

Misaki POV
Putting an X on the day today at my calendar I looked at it and realized that it's been a month since I've been here.

The others are starting to trust me so maybe after a week I'll start thinking about my escape plan. Maybe I should start training my speed again. And I think I'll also train my endurance. When I leave this village I should run at least two villages away from here before I can relax and take a break. So speed and endurance is really needed. I should also save some money for food so I should stop treating Naruto to ramen. But this really is a nice village. Maybe I could stay here and call this village my home? Nah.. I still have to find gramps and give him a good long scolding about abandoning a child. Or maybe he abandoned me because I was being a burden to him... After all......... *sigh*

"I really should stop remembering about that."

After saying that to myself I fell asleep.

Kakashi POV
It's been a month since Misaki has been living with me. And honestly I'm beginning to become attached to the brat. Ever since he came here this house has become a whole lot cleaner, not to mention that he is also a capable cook so I don't have any problems with my meals. He didn't even try escaping even though I stopped fetching him from school. The only problem is that it seems he still doesn't trust us.

I wonder what happened for him to be that untrusting towards others, especially adults. He seems to be fine with children around his age or younger. But he still keeps to himself. The only time that I see him talking with his classmates is when Naruto is around, if not he keeps to himself by reading a book. I also realize that he is starting to become popular with the girls because of his mysterious nature just like Uchiha Sasuke.

I just hope that he is thinking of staying here permanently and call this village his home. Naruto seems to be pretty close with him so that can be one of the reasons on why he should stay here. Well, if he finally decides to stay then I see no problem for him to continue living with me. After all he is a pretty good cook and can clean the house very well.

Oh sh*t! All of that thinking made me forget to read the latest Icha Icha Paradise!

After mentally scolding myself I started to read my book.

Misaki POV
I was awakened by the stupid birds that decided to peck noisily at my window as if they were asking for bread.

"*yawn* I didn't even realize that I feel asleep."

It was a pretty good sleep though, since I didn't even wake up until morning.

I stretched my limbs for a while and lifted myself off the bed to start my daily morning routine. To take a bath, make breakfast for me and Kakashi-san, clean the house for a bit, eat, wake up Naruto then go to school. Sometimes I wait for Naruto so that we can come to school together but for today I'm feeling lazy and totally unfriendly so I decided to just wake him up and then go to school by myself.

After waking Naruto up I told him that I'd go ahead of him to school. On my way there I opened up a book that I was currently reading. Some of my books was from Kakashi-san's bookshelf. At first I thought that all of his books were perverted but I was wrong, he actually had some pretty good novels. So I asked him if I can borrow some and he said to "Go ahead and knock yourself out" I think me and Kakashi are on good terms since he also keeps to himself plus he understands when I eat at a distance from him since he too doesn't want me to see what's beneath his mask. Plus both of us love to read books but he reads the perverted ones that the old perverted fart made. So all in all we make a masked quiet reading team? =w= The only times that I hate him is when he acts like a stupid all-knowing godlike ninja.