Scarred - Chapter 27: Carelessness is your worst Enemy

CHAPTER 27: CARELESSNESS IS YOUR WORST ENEMY

3rd Person's POV

"The most important thing for a shinobi is to be able to hide yourself."

Nice they're hidden very well... --Kakashi

"COME HERE!! AND FIGHT ME!! I SAID, FIGHT ME!!"

Except for one... ---Kakashi

"*sigh* You should at least hide yourself Naruto."

"No way Misaki! I will fight you too after I defeat Kakashi-sensei!"

"*sigh* Hai hai."

"Uhm. You're a little bit off..."

"THE ONLY THING THAT'S A BIT OFF IS YOU HAIR CUT!!"

"Pft. Nice one Naruto."

Misaki was standing just beside Kakashi giving Naruto a thumbs up. Kakashi then smacked Misaki's head.

"Ow. The fuck was that for?"

"Watch your language brat and respect your elders."

"Whatever old man."

"Tzk. I said I'm only--- *sigh* Whatever."

Naruto was currently dashing towards them when Kakashi then reached unto his pouch looking for something which caused Naruto to instantly back away from them.

"Shinobi fighting lesson #1: Taijutsu. I'll teach you about it."

Kakashi kept on digging unto his pouch while Naruto was on guard ready for whatever attack he was going to receive. Just then Kakashi pulled out two books. He opened one up and tossed the other one to Misaki.

"You forgot your book a while ago on the table."

"Oh. Thanks."

Both Kakashi and Misaki then started reading. Which surprised Naruto.

"?!"

"What's wrong? Hurry up and attack us!!"

"But... HEY?! What's with the book Misaki?"

"Sorry Naruto but I was in the middle of reading a nice development in the story so I want to know what happens."

".................. How about you sensei?"

"I just want to know what happens next. But don't worry, it won't make a difference against you guys."

"I'LL TOTALLY KICK YOUR ASS!!!"

Naruto then dashed towards Kakashi and attempted to kick him but Kakashi just crouched down to avoid it. Instead of giving up Naruto dashed towards him to punch him but Kakashi disappeared in front of him only to appear behind him.

"Huh?"

"A shinobi isn't supposed to get caught from behind... Baka..."

When Sakura and Sasuke looked at Kakashi's hands they thought that he was really serious in this training.

"NARUTO!! RUN AWAY!! YOU'RE GOING TO GET KILLED!!"

As if Kakashi's going to that extreme for a bunch of genin. --Misaki

"What?"

"Too late. Hidden Leaf Ancient Taijutsu Supreme Technique: 1000 years of pain!!!"

"Pft. Ahahahahaha. Nice one Kakashi!!"

Misaki was rolling on the ground laughing at his friends demise. While Sasuke and Sakura was surprised. Naruto landed unto the river while Kakashi resumed on reading his book. Meanwhile Misaki used this time to hide herself while the others were distracted. All of a sudden shurikens flew out of the water heading to Kakashi's direction. While he was reading and laughing he deflected all of them. Naruto then emerged out of the water.

"Cough cough..."

"Hey, what's wrong?" If you don't get a bell before noon, you won't get lunch."

"!! I know, I know!!!"

"You sure are weak for someone who's going to surpass the Hokage."

"DAMMIT!! I CAN STILL FIGHT ON AN EMPTY STOMACH!! I WAS JUST A LITTLE CARELESS THAT'S ALL!!"

Kakashi then turned his back from Naruto and started walking.

"Carelessness can be your worst enemy, you know?"

"................"

Misaki's POV

I was currently hiding on top of a tree observing the fight that was happening below. Kakashi was still walking back to the center of the clearing and I saw Naruto give a determined look, all of a sudden 8 kage bunshins emerged from the water and Kakashi looked behind him.

"Hn?"

"Hah! My new jutsu, 'Kage Bunshin no Jutsu'!!! You better not get careless there are more than one of me now!!"

"Not just bunshins, but kage bunshins. A skill that multiplies your body and not just make an illusion."

"You can probably can hold this only for a minute."

"No matter how many you line up. You are still Naruto, you can't beat me with that jutsu."

"WHAT?! BEHIND ME?!!"

Nice plan Naruto! But not nice enough to defeat him.

"Weren't shinobi not supposed to get caught from behind? RIGHT KAKASHI-SENSEI? I sent a kage bunshin out of the water to sneak up behind you!! MY ASS STILL HURTS!! HERE'S PAYBACK!! HERE COMES MY REVENGE!!"

Naruto then punched Kakashi only for him to change into him.

So he used 'Kawarimi no Jutsu' to replace his body with one of Naruto's clones. With Naruto's limited intelligence it will take him a while for him to realize that Kakashi is not there anymore.

At that time I sense someone beside me.

"Nice plan Kakashi. If its Naruto it'll take a while for him to figure out something."

"I know. You don't plan to fight them?"

"Nah. I'm feeling lazy plus they want to fight you not me sooo I'm going to hide myself. If they want to fight me then they'll have to enhance their senses and tracking skills to find me."

"I see. Well at least you're still doing something."

"Hai hai."

Kakashi then disappeared beside me.

Should I join in or continue observing? Hmm...

9/25/2015

FUN FACT:

#1: Misaki was reading a new novel that Kakashi bought for her. She was surprised when Kakashi gave her the book for the first time. When she asked him why he bought it he just said that it was a 'Thank You' gift for doing all the household chores.

#2: While Misaki was busy laughing at Naruto, Kakashi and the others were blushing thinking that Misaki has a cute laugh and it was their first time seeing him laughing like that.

#3: Kakashi only knew where Misaki was hiding because he heard the bell when Misaki moved. If she didn't move at that time Kakashi would have took a longer time to find her.

#4: Misaki was good in hiding since she usually hide from rogue ninjas since she knows that she can't defeat them.